A New Gotham Arises in Place of the One of Kate and Ryan

New episodes are done for the week-- (11/12/19)

What was your favorite ARROWERSE SHOW?

• BATWOMAN
  • SUPERGIRL
  • BLACK LIGHTNING

0 voters

1 Like

Flash and Arrow are both off on the same day Disney+ launches. Coincidence? I thinkā€¦maybe, idk

1 Like

We usually get a week or so break around this time in the season

2 Likes

I know, Iā€™m just poking fun at the timing

2 Likes

Ah!

Well, allow me to tip my hat to you, then lol

2 Likes

A break? Finally! Of course, Iā€™m most behind on Supergirl

1 Like

Next weekā€¦

3 Likes

The Supergirl promo surprised me since it doesnā€™t seem to match the episode description at all. Regardless, I know Iā€™m not ready for Kara to find out the truth about Lenaā€¦

2 Likes

does this mean itā€™s the mid-season finale of Arrow ā€¦ just not ready for it to end :green_heart:

Thereā€™ll be 2 more episodes after 8x05 before Crisis, then the backdoor pilot for Green Arrow and the Canaries and finally the series finale. So thereā€™s at least a little more left, but, yeah, Iā€™m not ready either

2 Likes

Now, according to IMDB, season 2, episode 13 is entitled NIGHTWING.

So, that kinda sounds like when it all goes downā€¦

https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/night-watch-1114-when-will-dick-grayson-become-nightwing/

https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/all-easter-eggs-titans-episode-2-10-fallen/

https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/titans-anna-diop-shipping-korydick-perfect-starfire-cosplay/

Itā€™s Friday! (11/15/19)!

Are you ready for some TITANS?

E.L._.O.

S2:E11 ā€” With Dick still in prison and Gar under the microscope at Cadmus, the remaining Titans are called together to save their teammates.

Plusā€¦ I donā€™t know about Nightwing, but next week it does look like Rose becomes RAVAGER.

screencapture-dcuniverse-videos-titans-164-season-2-2019-11-15-08_33_21

And donā€™t forgetā€¦

Itā€™s a WATCHALONG!

1 Like

screencapture-google-search-2019-11-16-08_47_06

The NERDS OF PREY need YOU!

3 Likes

Just a little bit of CRISISā€¦

5 Likes

Itā€™s Super-Sunday! (11-17-2019)

Tonight, itā€™s BATWOMAN!

screencapture-google-search-2019-11-17-12_11_29

Tell Me the Truth - Kate and Sophie must reconcile with their past as Kate questions just how much she can trust her former lover.

And then-- SUPERGIRL

Tremors - Supergirl finally learns the truth about Lena while tangling with Leviathan.

Streaming tomorrow on the CW APP and cwtv.com!

And if youā€™re an HBO subscriberā€“

4 Likes

Itā€™s been pointed out that in the comics, Flamebirdā€™s real name is Mary Elisabeth Kaneā€“ Bette being a nickname for Elisabeth-- thus, Mary Hamliton on BATWOMAN is/might be essentially the Arrowverse version of Betty/Bette Kane.

And soā€¦

• Yes, Mary should turn out to be Bette-- adapted comics characters are always the coolest!
  • No, Mary is delightful the way she is, and should be her own, original character-- Bette can always show up in season 3 on a tennis scholarship to Gotham U!

0 voters

so happy to see Sophie in three dimensions ā€¦ possible series best episode from Batwoman; for some reason this show really shines when more than two characters have a scene together ā€¦ Julia, Kate, and Luke have great back-and-forth; canā€™t think of a worse business to start up than selling real estate in Gotham :batman_hv_4: but if anyone can, Kate can

proof Lex is in control of Lena, possibly masquerading as her ā€¦ intruder alert at the Fortress detected Luthor DNA ā€“ when we know Lena was adopted, no blood relation; the Martian storyline continues its run as emotional bedrock of the series