A New Gotham Arises in Place of the One of Kate and Ryan

Is it just another Manic Monday? Do you wish it was Sunday? But then you couldn’t have

BLACK LIGHTNING (11-18-19)

screencapture-google-search-2019-11-18-09_04_11

The Book of Resistance: Chapter One - Jefferson is torn between his loyalty to his family and his commitment to saving Freeland.

Streaming tomorrow on the CW APP and CWTV.com!

1 Like

Lena is Lionel’s biological daughter, just not Lillian’s, so she does still have Luthor DNA

2 Likes

So far the Mary Vs. Mary is Bette poll is running half and half-- and I’m a little surprised. I thought Mary as an original character would win the day easily.

It’s probably a coincidence that Elko can be rearranged to KOLE.

Of course, it’s actually “E. L._.O.”

Did anybody figure out why the ‘K’ is missing? Or what each letter might stand for if it were a separate word?

Mary is pretty obviously Batwoman’s analogue to Bette Kane, just as Thea Queen is/was Arrow’s analogue to Mia Dearden.

1 Like

Great pic @MisfitH! :ok_hand:

thank you; wrong mountain … where I grew up and can never leave

one thing evident after watching Elseworlds again, prepping for Crisis: the current, first season of Batwoman can’t be 2019 (which, now that I think about it from my chalet on the mountain, there might have been a timestamp in the pilot episode) … meaning Kate’s presence in Crisis is likely at least a year after whatever happens this season in Gotham City

loving the unique promo spots each show has for Crisis … can’t wait to see Jeff with Barry, Oliver, and Kara

Clearly, it means Elmo. The Titans need to regroup on Sesame Street

2 Likes

Because of the crossword scene where Rachel is deciding where to go.

Are you fast as a FLASH or sharp as an ARROW?

Tonight is all new on the CW (11.19.19)!

First, it’s TEAM FLASH!

screencapture-google-search-2019-11-19-10_43_34

The Flash

License to Elongate - Barry turns his attention to prepping Elongated Man for life after Crisis and without The Flash, but Ralph ultimately teaches Barry a lesson.

And then, TEAM ARROW!

screencapture-google-search-2019-11-19-10_46_26

Arrow

Prochnost - Upon learning the key to oppose The Monitor, Oliver and team return to Russia on a mission to gather the necessary materials.

Streaming tomorrow on the CW APP and CW.COM!

2 Likes

screencapture-syfy-syfywire-mandalorian-tracks-massive-audience-2019-11-19-10_51_06

4 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. So far, this was one my favorite episodes of Batwoman.

2 Likes

I love that you put this in all caps, bold, and an exclamation mark. It’s what they deserve. Arrow is having a stellar season!

2 Likes
1 Like

An episode of Titans where the team is turned into puppets and the whole shebang is played for laughs would be sweet.

2 Likes

I read about this on IMDB earlier today. While I heartily enjoy The Mandalorian, to it I say (to quote Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons) “Take that, East St. Louis!”

@MisfitH what’s the source for your graphic, cheers

1 Like

It’s a company called Parott. The article was on Syfy. It was about the Mandalorian. But I thought that Titans figure would be enjoyed. It’s a demographic of potential viewers-- and the CW has similar charts of potential viewers, too-- the Nielsen company is just one more demographic. (Just so we’re clear-- if each episode of Crisis on Infinite Earths arguably has ten million viewers, that will be 2 million viewers tops in the Nielsens. Ceilings and other factors exists. BBC America, for instance, doesn’t base their advertising rates on the 1 million viewers Nielsen says they have, but on the potential of 80 million subscibers,)

1 Like

Cool

1 Like