TITANS S2 E11 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, NOV 15TH @6PM PST/9PM EST

The Titans have been scattered to the four winds, with Gar and Conner captured by Cadmus, Dick serving hard time in jail, and Raven wandering the streets of San Francisco. It seems like there’s only one person who can bring the team back together—Bruce Wayne!

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Titans, Season 2, Episode 11

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Titans on a big screen. So there, too.

When:: Friday, November 15th, at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access TITANS.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of this character-studded show unfold!

2 Likes

I think I can actually make it to this one.

1 Like

Have you answered the call?

Plus, a Teen Titans animated poll!

All this time, we’ve been on a

screencapture-google-search-2019-11-15-09_07_15

WATCH

But instead it looks like its almost time for

screencapture-dcuniverse-comics-book-teen-titans-2003-79-b463a420-1ec1-4980-9b5d-6fce0089eeeb-reader-2019-11-15-09_24_49

screencapture-dcuniverse-videos-titans-164-season-2-2019-11-15-08_33_21

4 Likes

I know!!! So exciting!!!

1 Like

Hey, are we still on for the watch along?

1 Like

Yes, we are! Just a few hours from now at 6pm PST/9pm EST. If able, I always suggest getting here a few minutes early so you can get the episode queued up and ready for the countdown to press play! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay. I’m going to take a quick nap first but I’ll be back at 8:45 EST.

2 Likes

Almost to the end now! I’m looking forward to getting some questions answered tonight.

1 Like

wake up !!! its almost time​:grin::grin:

2 Likes

if this was a movie theater I would be that guy eating popcorn siting on the very back (cause I’m far sighted) watching and trying to answer the movie trivia right before the previous.

1 Like

I’d be the one in the middle with the nachos doing the same thing :sweat_smile:

1 Like

On that note, 30 minutes to showtime!!

That works for me Ravager along with Nightwing is what I’ve been waiting for. YES! YES! YES!

1 Like

15 minutes to go!

Saw it once earlier today, good eps. things have been a little slow since the climax with Death Stroke but it pays off in this eps.

1 Like

I fell asleep on the couch and just woke up now.

2 Likes

Hello my fellow Titans fans. I’m back!

4 Likes

Woo hoo! I was sad to miss the last two watch-alongs, but I’m back! So excited!

3 Likes