📺 Late Night Watch Along Birds of Prey Episode 11, Saturday, November 16, 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern 📺

Another watch along as we come closer to the end of the series. These last few episodes are some of the best the series had to offer. Hope everyone can make it…

1 Like
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Just getting a feeling if we want to watch on Thanksgiving weekend. I don’t have my schedule yet and if I’m red dot, I won’t be able to be here. However, I just wanted to make sure we all were in agreement for the final episode…

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t know what my plans will be, but it seems like the safest bet to skip Thanksgiving

1 Like

truthfully, i can make it that weekend. But i get it, and will accept it, like i’ve accepted the next late night watchalong selection.

2 Likes

No means don’t watch on thanksgiving weekend right? I voted no. I’m not sure where I’ll be that weekend. I agree with Biff, skipping Thanksgiving may be safer.

2 Likes

Yes, voting no is a vote to skip Thanksgiving

Anyone else have an opinion on the Thanksgiving weekend watch along? I may do a separate watch along and return to the BoP finale the next week if I can.

something Thanksgiving-ish?

FYI: 2 days, 5 hours, 12 minutes…

2 Likes

Maybe a bring your own Smallville or something

I’m being kept all night tonight, but I still plan to be here with you guys tomorrow night. Won’t be able to watch Titans for a couple of days though. :sleepy:

1 Like

Just over 3 1/2 hours away. I may be sleep deprived but I’ll be there…

1 Like

jeez it’s a good thing you posted when you did! i forgot this was tonight!

1 Like

I forgot last week

1 Like

Glad I remembered this one

2 Likes

dinah stole helena’s clothes, and, that’s all i remember!

2 Likes

Helena probably deserved it. That hypocrite.

2 Likes

Hi @MovieAddict I wanted to apologize for voting in the poll since I’m not watching Birds of prey watch along. So to take away my vote, no is in the lead.

2 Likes

See you soon everybody!

2 Likes

caught up and 26ish minutes

3 Likes

Glad you remembered, we need you here…

1 Like