Wow! Thank You DCU!

Ok. Yeah I have read one with all his greatest stories. I remember the one where he kept saying a time the Mayor, or Police Chief etc would die. Then kept getting it done despite all the protection around them. Than they’d go back & show how he did it. I love those. Plus my 1st comic was Joker issue #1 1975. So, I’ll love it 4 sure.

3 Likes

I believe that story was in Joker: The Greatest Stories Ever Told from 1988 or so, as I remember that story too.

3 Likes

Yay!! So happy to see you’re going to be able to read Harleen, @capo-mage! Can’t wait to hear your feedback on it. :slight_smile: And you’re welcome for the edit! About the trailer watching, I remember that thread, but, I’m the sort of crazy that watches trailers, looks up background on the cast, etc beforehand, so you’re definitely talking about @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell. :wink:

hehe… We see and know everything! :hushed: :shushing_face: :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I was 99.9% it was @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell. I even documented that above me :point_up_2: thanks for the confirmation tho. I read Harleen literally as soon as I posted the pics. It was one of the most incredible books I’ve ever read. Thank u. I’m so excited to read Zee, but I’m gonna save it for a bit. I’m going to a Euchre tournament at 7pm, wish me luck. Thanks for the confirmation & I truly appreciate the gifts, beyond appreciate them. I reviewed Harleen under a post called “let’s talk about how amazing Harleen is”. Just days prior I went on there & said I’d be back as soon as I could find a way to read it.

4 Likes

Confirmation finally came. It was @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell that’s in our no spoilers/trailers club. @MissInkBlot just confirmed it. I was pretty sure it was her whom I talked with it about so long ago.

4 Likes

Congrats and keep up the great work in the community

3 Likes

Thank u.

3 Likes

This is why DC is the best comics company. They are so supporting of all of us fans, and they’re super interactive. As far as I know, Marvel doesn’t have a community app, where they do free giveaways, however if they do, feel free to tell/ correct me.

3 Likes

I literally opened & read Harleen the second I finished this post. It’s so good!!! I put a review at the bottom of a post called Let’s talk about how amazing Harleen is. It’s incredible! I had a feeling after all I’d heard about it. I couldn’t think of a way it could’ve been better, & I was already expecting something great.

4 Likes

I can’t remember if I commented on this thread. So congratulations again!

4 Likes

What amazing goodies, @capo-mage! :smiley: You definitely deserve every single one, too.

5 Likes

Thank u @ZatannaAndHerSpells. My sleep schedule flipped so I got up at 8pm est. I wanted to catch up on some comics for a bit. I was thinking about reading that Zatanna. I just read like 25 comics. I might save Z till tomorrow. Thanks again for all the kind words & the gifts are definitely perfect. I’m flattening the posters to hang above my collections. I’ll post a pic when they’re framed & hung.

3 Likes

Thank u. I think u did in the top part, but thanks again either way.

4 Likes

DCU rocks! I really hope you enjoy Harleen, I loved it! Congratulations buddy!

4 Likes

Thank u. I unwrapped & read it right after I made this post. Absolutely loved it. Saving Zatanna for a magical day.

4 Likes

I am a bit late on this thread but congrats @capo-mage! This is an excellent and tailor made box for you.

4 Likes

Thanks @darkstarz25. Harleen, & Zatanna were amazing. Gotta read Joker yet. I ended up buying the whole JL set of that Batman figure from the shop on here. There unreal. Looks just like the JL animated series characters. WW is easily my favorite. Hawkgirl right there with her.

4 Likes

Even later on this thread, but I get to use the excuse that I wasn’t active when it was originally posted. Just wanted to extend my congratulations to you as well. You’re a really influential member of this community and this is well deserved. On a somewhat tangential note: is it weird that I’m kind of more jealous of those Doom Patrol pins than I am of any of the other actual books or art? I mean, don’t get me wrong, I’m for sure jealous of everything—but those pins

4 Likes

HaHa. I get it. Thank u so much @YoYoFroYo. That’s really sweet of u to say. I would literally send u a pin if we could work out a safe way to accomplish it. I love em too, but I have doubles. Willing to share the wealth.

5 Likes

Oh man, there’s no need. I’ll earn a pin someday. What’s life without some goals :smiley:

4 Likes