Wow! Thank You DCU!

Ok. If u change your mind we can work it out to quote the Beatles.

4 Likes

@comicswithjordan here bud. I found it for u. Swag is at the top.

5 Likes

thanks bud!

5 Likes

Congrats

5 Likes

Thanks it was a looong time ago. @comicswithjordan asked me how I got my badge. So I explained everything then told him what I got. Then said I’ll just tag u from that page so you can see it. Thanks tho I appreciate it.

5 Likes

Yeah I was just scrolling through

4 Likes

Well thank u either way I just didn’t want u to think it just happened & u missed it. Thank u for the congrats.

4 Likes

Yeah I would love to be a community hero but I know I’m not helpful lol

3 Likes

You’re fine. Just be nice which u always are. DC watches this site like u wouldn’t believe. Took me 2yrs to be picked for anything. I never got a question answered, had a comment mentioned etc. it all evens out. Within the last half a yr I’ve got everything I’ve tried for 2yrs to get. Some people get picked after a month on here. It’s all random but closely watched by DC. I know that sounds dumb but that’s best way I can describe it from what I’ve been told from the highest ups.

4 Likes

I actually like the way they pick people it’s fair and also thanks

4 Likes

U bet. I agree.

4 Likes

Do you think the name change helped?

4 Likes

Yeah, but I had that name for maybe a month? I was thinking tho. That my friend bought me this service the 1st X so it was in his email name. Idk u could change it until I was already established as it. It was djd187. So again, maybe not a name they wanted on tv? I still got shut out on questions tho for the entire time. Shut out on everything actually. Also, why you’re here. Thank u for being so cool during the DC Mafia game. I almost was gonna ask to be out b/c I didn’t want to make anybody mad. Thankfully, everyone was more then cool & took it as a game. As it should be.

4 Likes

Oh, man, that was nothing but fun! I just wish I could I have taken you with me when I had the semi-chance. I’m just sayin’! :wink:

5 Likes

I completely understand. Your own side actually voted u out tho. I gave my identity up by choice. Then none of us voted for u & u got voted out the very next vote. It was early so people were getting picked off by their own side left & right. We took out less then the heroes took out themselves. The new one has more villains so that will be even better. For the 1st attempt, I was amazed at how well it all went loophole-wise etc. @bladexoxo killed it on the 1st try. Newer versions will be great. We were the guinea pig players & it was still amazing!!!

5 Likes

I know!!! :angry:

4 Likes

Early paranoia was a definite thing.

4 Likes

Those fools!!!

4 Likes

:joy:!!!

5 Likes

Nice job capo! I couldn’t find this thread when you were awarded (I think), but you really, really deserve it!

4 Likes