Wow! Thank You DCU!

YAY I’m relieved for u.

4 Likes

I watch enough Youtube videos of strangers stealing off porches to feel paranoid to be honest. I’m glad that more often than not there’s someone home to check the door pretty frequently

4 Likes

I’m getting up there but there’s definitely something wrong with my head lol.

4 Likes

I just heard employees started taking pics after they dropped items off b/c people were saying they didn’t receive it & getting a replacement.

5 Likes

As in the homeowner was lying to get a “replacement” despite having received the item? Sounds pretty scummy…

5 Likes

@khristian012 I live in an apartment complex and it is the WORST when it comes to packages going missing. An elderly relative once sent a birthday card with a VISA gift card, and I got the bday card, but the envelope was torn and someone had stolen the plastic. :sweat_drops: Guess I should be happy they at least shoved the card back in my box?

@capo-mage TY!! Relief x infinity.

@TurokSonOfStone1950 As someone who’s been prone to losing things my whole life, I’ll consider myself lucky if I’m as sharp as you when I hit 69!

5 Likes

“I’m gonna steal money from this person, but I still want them to have a happy birthday”

5 Likes

That took maybe

10 minutes

From request to finding it.

Great work everybody.

5 Likes

Seriously! Some kind of passive aggressive villainy

5 Likes

Detective work that would make Bruce proud !

5 Likes

unnamed

7 Likes

Would be awful if someone took it & employee had a pic. What then?

3 Likes

I bet it winds up not being their responsibility. :frowning: I know when the bday card thing happened, the post office said it would “investigate” but nothing came of it.

4 Likes

Congratulations! This community has been so welcoming and knows how to treat their fans right!

5 Likes

Thank u & I couldn’t agree more.

3 Likes

Cool haul man, enjoy! :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks buddy. I read Harleen the second it got here. It was amazing. Can’t wait to get to Zatanna & Joker.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s some sweet stuff. I love the covers on all those, too. Congratulations!

3 Likes

Thanks. They came in perfect condition too. I can’t wait to read the others but Harleen was unwrapped & read immediately. Just b/c I’d heard so much about it & I heard Zatanna was great too. So saving Zatanna & I know I’ll like the Joker book.

4 Likes

That Joker trade is similar to the assorted Joker: The Greatest Stories Ever Told books from over the years.

If you’ve read any of those, you’ll have an idea of what to expect from the book you got.

3 Likes