Wow! Thank You DCU!

Just got my Swag Bag from DCU. Thank u soooooo much everybody at DCU & @Applejack, for these unbelievable gifts. I just said yesterday how bad I wanted to read Harleen & didn’t have the cash. Anyways, here it is & Thank u from the bottom of my heart :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:this is what sets u apart from ANY other companies. Best Valentines Day Ever!!

24 Likes

It’s crazy how Harleen looks like it’s on top of Joker. It’s an optical illusion, there not touching at all. I had to edit this just to say that cuz I couldn’t get over how much it looks there touching.

31 Likes

That’s amazing! I wanted to get Harleen too. Let us know how it is.

7 Likes

Will do. Thank u btw.

5 Likes

Congrats! I’m so happy for you :partying_face: :tada: !!

7 Likes

@DC_Community What a fantastic gift for @capo-mage! @Applejack and mods picked out the best gifts for your tastes not just what they had lying around. :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::tada::balloon:

9 Likes

U get an eta on yours yet?

6 Likes

Exactly. Zatanna, buttons, Harleen, I’ve said Joker was my favorite villain on here since day 1. JL was my favorite character depictions (JL Batman fig.), I’m getting frames for my posters right now. There going up above my collections.

6 Likes

Yeah it’s super sweet how they got you that Zatanna!

I think it should be here when I get home from work. I’m excited :relaxed:

5 Likes

Harleen and Zatanna are truly great comics.

Really fine haul. I think you will love them.

6 Likes

I’ve been saying for the last couple weeks/months how bad I wanted to read Harleen, I just said it yesterday. Got it hardcover.

5 Likes

Thanks Coville. I think I will too. With your stamp of approval I’m even more certain.

6 Likes

DCU is really the best U :laughing:

7 Likes

HaHa Yours should be coming soon right?

5 Likes

Mine? I got it a while back actually, I received an awesome hardcover of Bombshells! And other goodies!

Just checked, it was actually back in May! Wow how time flies: Thank you, DCU!

7 Likes

Yours should be arriving soon. Really cool that it was a rush delivery too. You don’t get merch from Burbank to Akron in 2 days with regular shipping. Such a great company.

6 Likes

Did u post it? That might’ve been during my comic binge when I read all day for like 5 months straight.

4 Likes

Not pictures, no, I didn’t have anywhere to upload them at the time… It’s such a great sight every time someone gets recognized and shares their joyous swag :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Awesome well deserved :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

6 Likes

Thanks Nok appreciate it. All props to DCU.

5 Likes