World of Bats: The Batman Book Club!

Is there another thread for World Of Bats? So Sept. 18th is Batman Day everyone excited? I’ve decided to make this Batman Month!!! I have an ambitious read list, I’m not sure I’ll be able to do it but I wanted to see what you guys are reading so I can finally participate.

1 Like

What are you reading? Sounds pretty cool!

1 Like

Currently I’m reading Knight Fall. But I purchased a number of Batman Crossover comics. I have Batman/Daredevil, Daredevil/Batman King of New York, Batman/Spawn War Devil. Because t I’m afraid Knight Fall is too long to get these other ones in.

Fascinating! That mid-90s crossover DC era is so fascinating.

1 Like

Yeah, some are better than others, but very well done. I went crazy buying them up. In addition to the ones I’ve mentioned. I previously got Batman vs Hulk, Superman vs The Amazing Spider-man, Batman/Punisher: Lake of Fire, Punisher/Batman: Deadly Knights, I purchased the entire Amalgam collection, plus the All Access series that tied it altogether. I forget what else I have.

I did read, a bunch of cross overs recently though. DC/The Mask which had Batman/Joker and the Mask. Grifter/the Mask and Lobo/The Mask. I also read Batman/Captain America and Superman/Silver Surfer.

Have you read any of those?

1 Like

Batman Day Press Release officially out today.

So I finished Knight Fall and I’m currently reading vol. 2 Knight Quest. I’ve gotta say, I’ve lost some respect for Bane. No spoilers, has anyone else read Knight Fall? What did you think? Knight Quest has been interesting thus far, and Jean Paul Valley is an interesting character. I’ll have to read some Azrael stories some time.

2 Likes

Funny you should say that, because we’re going to be covering more of Knightfall pretty soon…

2 Likes

Excellent can’t wait! If I can I’d like to discuss other media versions. Like the cartoon, The Batman, The Dark Knight Rises and what ever else is out there.

I’m Looking to join this Club. Is that a possiblity? We still going strong for me to join up the reading?

1 Like

Yes! This club is still going strong. Here is a link for you to join so you don’t miss any new topics.
https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/g/WorldOfBatsBookClub

2 Likes

Like @D4RK5TARZ said (thanks for linking that, BTW), it’s open for everyone to join! We’re currently reading the book Batman: Damned and you can find the thread for discussion here:

2 Likes

Thanks and Joined. Great book for me to start with , synchronicity!!!

2 Likes

Glad to have ya! :smiley:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Jay_Kay!

2 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Of course! Hope it’s been great!

2 Likes