World of Bats: The Batman Book Club!

Welcome! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

3 Likes

Thank you! I will start looking the readings this afternoon!

1 Like

Hi @Jay_Kay @Aquamon @AtomJamags
I’m a new member and just wanted to introduce myself! Can’t wait to connect with all of you!

1 Like

Howdy Joseph!
This week Club leader @Jay_Kay is hosting Gotham Central #1-5 “In the Line of Duty”
Community & Club members are always welcome to join in. Here’s a link for this weeks event! [World of Bats] Gotham Central #1-5 “In the Line of Duty”
Also for the first week in August we will be covering Detective Comics #1000.
Have a great week and thanks for stopping by! :batman_hv_1:

2 Likes

Thank you! @Aquamon

1 Like

Just wanted to share this collectible i have :batman_hv_5:

4 Likes

Neat! I must admit the 60s show isn’t exactly my favorite, but you can’t argue with that iconic Batmobile!

2 Likes

Yeah same here, but that Batmobile is classic! @Jay_Kay

1 Like

Looks good to me!

1 Like

jay kay may l talk to for a moment

Hey! What’s up?

FYI, if you want to tag a user, you start by using the “@” symbol, then type out the name. :slight_smile:

thanks

you guys ready for Batman Day

Well, on that day I’ll likely be working, but some of the stuff involved does sound pretty cool. I’m half tempted to get that Waze thing just to have Kevin Conroy direct me on the routes I already know. :laughing:

1 Like

I did reinstall that app, just to see and hear it. I know how to get home, but I had to do it :smile:

Is there a schedule for 2021 posted?

…No, I’ve just been lazy at updating that as of late. :sweat_smile:

I’ll update it at some point today. In the meantime you can use the #world-of-bats tag to take a look at some of the discussions we’ve had. :slight_smile:

well, I just joined the club, so hopefully I will get notified! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aaaand done! Just check on the first post of the thread and you should see all the books leading up to now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile: Very excited to join the new ones!

1 Like