Wonder Woman: Black & Gold | Book Discussion (Spoilers Ahead!)

:00_wonder_woman_gold: :black_heart: Issue 6: Great end to the series. A little sad it’s already over. I like these anthologies (HQ: B+W+R, for instance). I sometimes wish they’d go on forever—but, alas, they cannot! These were the MVP’s from this book, for me.

The Prophet: Super atmospheric artwork and conversational dialogue… and just a great story about imagination, sanity, jealousy, powerlessness and hope. Then on the last page I see who is responsible for this bucket of awesome: :raised_hands: Liam Sharp! :full_moon_with_face: Hey, Liam Sharp.

Just gonna leave this right here for anyone who hasn’t read it:

Summary

The Brave and the Bold (2018) #1

Fresh Air In Philly: Another unapologetically fun read, that felt like it was over too quickly. Nubia is back, and little exchanges like these among the dynamic fight scenes worked really well. Loved it. (Also reminded me of another Nubia appearance in the series, that also put a smile on my face - A Common Motivator from Issue 2. The last panel especially. :laughing: Artemis #HippolytaKNOWS)

Anyway. Whoever you are reading this, I hope you check it out and enjoy the series as much as I did. :black_heart: :00_wonder_woman_gold::purple_heart:

And here’s this!

9 Likes