‘Wonder Woman 3’ in the Works With Director Patty Jenkins

Agreed @Mister.Miracle. And she’s just as talented as Diana is with the lasso:

:smiley:

7 Likes

@Mae- same here! :+1:

5 Likes

Agreed @Clonegeek18.

5 Likes

I’d really like to see Nubia! I think that would be really neat. As for the villain, I think Silver Swan or Circe would be a dream!

6 Likes

My heart is beating a joyous tune with this news (I loved WW84 to pieces)! I love how the wonderfamily is getting more love with them showing up on the big screens. :wonderwoman:

@Mae I’m also super excited for the Wondergirl series, and @DC89 words can’t describe how cool it’d be to see Donna in the movies!

7 Likes

Taking bets on what happens first: Wonder Woman 3 releasing or The Flash movie starting production

5 Likes

Please let this be real… I want this to be real :pleading_face:

7 Likes

:star_struck: :+1:t3:

6 Likes

The studios always seem to make these announcements to stir up buzz for a movie currently in theaters. That said, I will gladly take another Wonder Woman movie from Patty Jenkins, even though the second one wasn’t as good as the first. Until she turns out something like Superman III, she can keep going. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

How do you figure?

1 Like

Loved 1984! I’m also pretty tired of Marvel fans being the ones to rate DC movies, while they trash DC all day every day on the internet. This has been going on for about 10 years now, and I’m beyond tired of it. I have no respect for Marvel, or their fans anymore. Wish I could cuss on here. LOL

6 Likes

You have not read that much Marvel, have you?

3 Likes

Please god no

1 Like

Nice! Excellent news to cap off 2020.

3 Likes

That would be totally awesome in every sense of the word! However, I don’t think it’s likely because it would really complicate the Batman stuff in the DCEU.

3 Likes

I hope this one ties into the DCEU much more than the 84 movie did. I guess after we see the success of the Snydercut, the future of the DCEU will be much clearer…

4 Likes

Off topic, but since you mentioned DCEU… I don’t think there will necessarily be one, not a Marvel-esque one anyway. WW84’s stand alone model, the whole “multiverse” thing they’ve been talking about, Pattinson’s The Batman, and everybody & their mother appearing in the upcoming Flash movie tells me that DC’s will be an “anything goes” approach. It they want certain characters to appear together in a movie, they’ll make it happen. I personally don’t really care either way to be honest… just give me my favorite characters in good movies to watch.

6 Likes

I feel like the major difference between Marvel and DC from a film standpoint is that Warner Bros doesn’t really know what to do with their characters while Marvel has that figured out.

3 Likes

WB is throwing everything at the wall and seeing what sticks

3 Likes

Pretty much

1 Like