‘Wonder Woman 3’ in the Works With Director Patty Jenkins

21 Likes

This is great. I was worried that the pandemic release might slow down or cancel production on a third movie. I really liked WW84 and if the credit scene is any indication then the third one will be great for longtime DC fans.

10 Likes

Jenkins on Cheetah’s return-

13 Likes

Very exciting that they’re announcing a third one, and right away! I was hoping this would be a trilogy!

11 Likes

Grace Randolph speculated that Circe could be the villain. That would be great, we’ve had two movies now where the main bad guy was a guy.

15 Likes

I’m hoping for Doctor Psycho, Giganta, or Circe as a villain.

12 Likes

@Mae- Hoping this happens. Liking @Mister.Miracle’s idea about Giganta as well.

11 Likes

No on Psycho, he’d just call her the C word again :rage:

10 Likes

Maybe I’ve just watched Harley Quinn a lot. He might not be the best primary antagonist in the last movie of a trilogy. Circe might though

8 Likes

Hoping that Dr. Julie Kapetelis gets introduced at some point. It’d be really cool if they slotted Nia Vardalos into that role. She did some fantastic voice work for the character in Wonder Woman: Bloodlines. Also- casting Kapetelis could also bring her daughter into the mix as well.

10 Likes

Shouldn’t Circe be dead because of Ares attack?

4 Likes

Awesome™:+1: can wait.
Circe would be cool so would Giganta.
Maybe Cheetah returns or even Dr Cyber or if forgot her name. The blonde villain in rebirth I think it’s Amanda. :yum:

7 Likes

I’m glad to hear it! I’m just curious how this will come out around Jenkins’ doing Star Wars: Rogue Squadron.

8 Likes

Speaking of Bloodlines- maybe Veronica Cale as the antagonist with a Cheetah pair up is the way to go. Or vice-versa. Wiig is definitely strong enough in her on screen presence to be the main antagonist.

411c4da48ed3432c8db5e355fdae054ba99e4d5b

12 Likes

That’s the name. Veronica Cale. No idea we’re I got Amanda from​:sweat_smile:

8 Likes

There is one thing about Cheetah that might complicate things. SPOILER: Would she still be Cheetah or is her wish still in effect?

9 Likes

She never renouced her first wish so she still is superhuman.

8 Likes

No but her being like Diana should still be in effect, she didn’t renounce her wish.

8 Likes

Well I didn’t think she renounced her wish. Just lost the cheetahness gifted to her from Max when people have up the wish. I do think that ring left in the stone may work to cheetah her again or some artifact. Or Veronica Cale may be involed in cheetah king her.

7 Likes

Oh. So she just isn’t in Cheetah form because that was separate with Lord’s satellite thing

7 Likes