‘Wonder Woman 3’ in the Works With Director Patty Jenkins

I can understand why that would be frustrating for some fans, that they are trying everything can instead of following a straight path. But I like this idea that we never know what were going to get, I think its refreshing. Whereas Marvel films feel very much the same. And after ten years of films that’s disappointing at least in my eyes.

Marvel is great at what Marvel does. But DC should be allowed to figure out what that is, which might mean try everything and see what sticks.

3 Likes

I just want Kanga to finally make an appearance.

5 Likes

Not all marvel movies are the same

2 Likes

Dear God - why?

WW84 was not a good movie, and that is being charitable.

1 Like

I liked it more than the theatrical BvS

1 Like

Some people like “Plan 9 from Outer Space”. That doesn’t mean it wasn’t a horrible movie.

There is another topic on these boards where people are detailing why WW84 is not a good movie, and it has four times the number of replies of this one. The evidence is rolling in - had this turkey seen a normal release it would have bombed.

Which is why I can’t understand letting the same misfits that screwed the pooch with WW84 have another crack at it.

1 Like

I’m so glad there will be a third WW film. Hopefully the next movie will take place in the present. Maybe, a few cameos from other justice leaguers?

3 Likes

WW84 had plenty of Barbara, but not nearly enough Cheetah. Like, a disappointingly small amount of Cheetah, so the rumor that she’ll return for the third movie is good.

4 Likes

Yeah @Aylex it definitely needed more Cheetah and shots of Cheetah in daylight. It could have also used some 80’s music

2 Likes