‘Wonder Woman 3’ in the Works With Director Patty Jenkins

Plus Barbara can get her animal powers back from Circe.

9 Likes

If she isn’t dead.

6 Likes

Yeah I just forgot there were really two wishes and only one was reversed.

7 Likes

It technically wasn’t. It was someone’s consequence of a wish.

6 Likes

Yahtzee! :+1:

11 Likes

Good point. More Max’s than hers and she got hers from original stone

4 Likes

But aren’t all the Greek gods puposed to be dead?

5 Likes

Circe could have been cast to Tartarus or something long before that because she’s evil. There are ways around that

4 Likes

Circe does have a thing for animals

4 Likes

@Clonegeek18- I don’t think the denizens of Mt. Olympus could ever completely go away.

5 Likes

I don’t know how likely Cale is going to be, since we kind of already had a corporate villain in Max Lord.

That said, if they go that route, my dream cast for her is Michelle Gomez, has been ever since she talked about how her Chilling Adventures of Sabrina character as someone who would slap Wonder Woman in the face. :laughing:

7 Likes

Is anyone else anticipating a Little Diana spinoff on HBO Max? Just watching that amazing kid at the beginning had me in a mushy puddle! She’s precious!!!

10 Likes

Agreed. That kiddo was amaze. :grinning:

6 Likes

Don’t froget that Amazon spin off movies they want to do.

6 Likes

BTW- when are we gonna’ finally get to see Donna? With all of these villians in the mix WW might need an extra set of hands to help stem the tide. :+1:

13 Likes

This could be how we get a more consistant orgian for Donna.

5 Likes

I’m also super excited for the Wondergirl series!

7 Likes

Peter Dinklage as Doctor Psycho

3 Likes

Y’know what- there’s already a live action Donna T. in rotation and casting Leslie in the part would be a super snazzy way of connecting Titans to the WW film universe. I would LOVE to see that.

11 Likes

She is an amazing Donna

5 Likes