Who is Your Favorite DC Character? And Why?

The flash because her fast oooooooof man

1 Like

My favorite DC character would have to be Joker because of how broken he is, he wants to prove “one bad day” is all it takes for insanity

1 Like

Phantom Stranger was always my favorite for years. For decades they never gave him a real origin. ( there were a couple false ones) You never knew where he came from, who he actually was, how old he was,or the extent of his powers. Or his agenda.

1 Like

Harley Quinn. Something about her twisted mind just fascinates me!

1 Like

I have to put Kyle Rayner Green Lantern at the top of my list as my favorite hero because of his role as the replacement for a rogue Hal Jordan. I loved the costume and his being hurled into a world with strange rules and not many explanations.

3 Likes

Nightwing. My reason- https://m.ranker.com/list/why-nightwing-is-better-than-batman/erik-barnes

3 Likes

These two right here. Don’t really know why, they just are.

3 Likes

Black lightning because he is cool

2 Likes

Wildfire from LSH. First favorite, from the first comic I read.

But I love most of the DC heroes, and some villains too.

Have to throw in Lobo and Harley Quinn.

1 Like

I would have to say the Batman who Laughs

1 Like

I love Batman, The Joker and Harley Quinn it is hard to choose just one I love all these characters because of all the problems they have and how damaged they are

2 Likes

Green lantern. A ring that does it all? Say no more

3 Likes

Dick Grayson. Whether its as Nightwing, Robin, Batman, or Agent 37. I fell in love with this character when I was a little kid watching BTAS. He was Robin and was the main reason I watched the show. Then when he moved on the Nightwing I felt like I was rediscovering him all over again. And that was amazing to me. I began reading comics from there and began with Nightwing and just became obsessed and have been hooked and loved and followed him even into my adulthood and to this day.

2 Likes

Swamp Thing, I love nature and how he reacts to people when they ask for help. John Constantine: “hey why don’t ya help the humans?” ST: “no.”

1 Like

Terry Mcguiness - Batman Beyond. It was great while it lasted. I hope it gets rebooted.

3 Likes

Mine Batman because he different. He got no superpower no god. Just man work what he got and always get job done.

2 Likes

Shazam! His story is different then most. Love the character. Wish they’d do more with him.

3 Likes

Batman beyond love that story line luve the comic to

I too would say Batman. He’s had so many good story arcs and development.

2 Likes

I too would say Batman. He’s had so many good story arcs and development.

1 Like