Who is Your Favorite DC Character? And Why?

Batman he’s bad ass

Red hood all the way I think he is a realistic version of Batman I think we can all empathize with his backstory and see what he justifies doing what he does.

3 Likes

So hard to choose one. But I really enjoy underrated characters.

2 Likes

Martian manhunter

Mine Is Damian Wayne, He’s Robin And He’s The Son Of Batman And He Has Cool Gadgets.

1 Like

I would have to say Swamp Thing, outside of the main, Justice League.

1 Like

Nightwing!! reason why he’s the light in Batman’s dark story and the way he sees different than his mentor but still has the same reason to being a hero. It’s classic and he’s the original robin nothing better than the first.haha

5 Likes

@TheMcCombFactor I agree!
Superman & Batman are awesome and all (and they ARE!), but let’s talk about Zatanna for a minute. She has come in clutch many a times - I’d have her on my team, any day!

3 Likes

Donna Troy. So much potential but DC drops the ball too often with her. Yet wherever she is I’m there regardless.

2 Likes

Superman. For so many obvious and not so obvious reasons.

2 Likes

Batman, because he’s BATMAN

2 Likes

Green Arrow/ Oliver Queen, because I like archery myself and he always looks after the little guy. He’ll help in a crises but he doesn’t like being with the JL for too long because then he spends less time on the streets, which is why he became the mayor of Star City for awhile and retired from Green Arrow for a little bit. Plus his suit (especially with the hood) looks awesome.

3 Likes

My favorite is the Flash. Specifically, Barry Allen. I’ve always enjoyed his stories, and he has the true heart of a hero. Second favorite would be Green Lantern.

2 Likes

Nightwing easily he’s just such an interesting character to watch unfold. He is kind of like a more lighthearted Batman but also a straight up badass in his own right. I always say that he is the most like Bruce but also the least like Bruce. I love the complexity of their relationship and it’s so fun to watch dick come into his own, and of course he’s smoking hot.

7 Likes

Look, Superman is just the best. No way around it. He’s the best. He’s THE superhero, the first, and the best. His iconic origin, costume, and rogues gallery all support that.

2 Likes

Look, Superman is just the best. No way around it. He’s the best. He’s THE superhero, the first, and the best. His iconic origin, costume, and rogues gallery all support that.

2 Likes

I’m a sucker for Nightwing. He’s one of the main reasons Batman probably doesn’t go over the edge and is a bad ass in his own right. Looks don’t hurt either.

8 Likes

I grew up watching Batman but I would have to say my favorite super hero is Superman because he is the ideal person that I aim to be in life. He’s super strong and super kind and fights for what is right. In real life I wish I too could be a super hero like him. But since I’m not one. I still try to do what is right for the world anyway I can. It’s all thanks to his inspirations :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Batman.

4yo at a movie theater watching Batman’89 with my parents impacted my life. He was the first superhero I was exposed to and I was mesmerized. Batman Returns, reruns of Batman(60’s)and Super Friends got me into comics.

The name, costumes, gadgets, skills of all trades, Bruce Wayne’s appearance and personality amazes me to this day!

I think Batman inspired me to be like him or by coincidence I happen to relate to him as a person. In real life, I’m often… shy, anti social, serious but I care about human life.

I’ve hurt people in fights but I would never take a life(unless someone like Joker was a thorn in my life)because of Batman’s code. I’m okay with Batman actually killing though but that established code has stuck with me

2 Likes

My favorite dc hero would have to be the Wally West Flash because he is the ultimate successor to Barry in my opinion not to mention he’s faster. My favorite dc villain would have to be Joker because he’s a fun character and I like the main aspect about him which is obviously him being insane all because of a “bad day”which in my opinion is an over simplification

3 Likes