Who do you feel is DC's most underrated character?

Static, Icon, Rocket all of them pushes

1 Like

I used to say vybe but then flash came on television and gave him the spotlight he deserves so now would probably be doctor fate because when ppl talk about him or hes incorporated into video games hes weak because his powers are kind of hard to put into use unless its on TV.

At this moment

Tim Drake

1 Like

Martian Manhunter

3 Likes

I feel like Hawkman is underrated, he is one of my favorite superheroes.

1 Like

Shazam/captain marvel is underrated cause DC is more devoted to making superman the best instead of its lesser known powerhouses like Martian manhunter or captain atom

I completely agree with you @Porter

Madame Xanadu. I know she had an ongoing with Vertigo and a supporting role in the JLD/Demon Knights New 52 runs and did pop up in the recent Etrigan mini, but I’ve always thought she could be more important to the DCU. I mean, she can see the future, is able to hold her own in battle and is rather powerful in her own right.
But I feel she could play larger roles within the DC Universe like a mini series with her venturing out into the world, making sense of the unknown and elaborate on her relationship with the general super humans in the world. I personally think there could be a lot done with her in a Wonder Woman story, acting as a foil for the mythical Cassandra.

Huntress or Cassandra Cain. They’re both interesting, strong characters, and they could have more presence across DC media as long as they’re given a fair shot with a great storyline and casting (which I don’t think they always get).

Hawkgirl, Hawkman, and Cyborg are other characters already mentioned here that I agree are excellent characters, but underappreciated.

1 Like

The Question

5 Likes

I’ve always like Wildcat, something about a blue collar guy with no gadgets just using his fists and wits.

Dr fate

1 Like

Sandy Hawkins, the Riddler, Cassandra Cain, Steel

Oh and Kid Devil, Harvey Bullock, and Solovar

Captain marvel oops I mean Shazam

I think John Stewart is because it’s always about hal Jordan me im a John stewart guy

3 Likes

Martian Manhunter, no question. The guy was a founding member of the Justice League in comics and on the animated television series. He was extremely powerful and very interesting. His only appearance now in the entire DC lineup has been relegated to a supporting role in the Supergirl TV series. I honestly feel DC disrespected his character.

3 Likes

In my opinion it’s Jaime Reyes. That dude can not seem to hold a book, even when it’s good.

2 Likes

Booster Gold or Plastic Man

1 Like

How about guy gardner, when he’s not being a dink, i mean. I would love to see a redemption of guy story, so that he can get some respect, heal some damage, deal with some issues and find love that lasts, not something to increase the tragedy elements of his life…