Who do you feel is DC's most underrated character?

Mmm pizza. Breakfast of Champions.

2 Likes

Blue Beetle for sure

5 Likes

@Vroom I never heard anything about it being canceled but I assume it has been since the last issue was months ago.

Tim Drake I feel gets no love from DC. #LoveForTimmy

1 Like

She’s not a super-hero, but she is vitally important to the Superman mythos: Lana Lang.

1 Like

DC4ever

I’ll put a bid in for more Vixen. She’s highly underrated. Bumblebee also.

2 Likes

Dex-Starr!

1 Like

I guess looking at all of them I’m down with any of em. PG, Dr.Fate, Kyle Rainer, Wildcat, Booster, of course Zatanna. Can’t argue with any of those picks.

1 Like

REX THE WONDER DOG!!! He gets no respect!!!

4 Likes

Mr.marooned

I’m hip to Rex.

1 Like

Connor hawke

1 Like

Bat Thumb!!!

1 Like

Alfred Pennyworth because he is the one who sees Batman at his worst and always patches him up, think about it who does Batman call when he is in trouble now the guy who saves Batman not to mention raised him now that’s a true bad ass.

3 Likes

My vote is on Mogo. Sentient planet who harnesses the power of will? Heck yeah, man! I could definitely do with some more Mogo.

WALLY WEST (the Red Haired One)

2 Likes

easily Shazam

3 Likes

Probably Hawkman. I’ve been reading the Kingdom Come and I’m really digging the JSA. Characters like Jay Garrick, Alan Scott, Carter Hall, Ted Grant…etc I really wish they would do an old school series with those guys!

1 Like

Steel

1 Like

I agree with Steel and Hawkman, but I sort of feel like Static has been down graded and that boy needs to be brought back into the limelight.

1 Like

I almost forgot about Jade the OG GL’s adopted daughter. I have yet to see Jade in Young Justice or any media outside comics. Bring her back.