Who do you feel is DC's most underrated character?

Hey I want to see a hero or villain you think is underrated I personally think Green Lantern is underrated I know it sounds weird but he(or she depends on what GL your thinking about)doesn’t get as much attention as his fellow justice league members like Batman,Superman,The Flash which sucks because Green Lantern got so much potential because of his power to create anything he want at will power alone and I think writers can do alot with that power which why I can’t wait for the new Green Lantern Corps moive anyway I talk enough I want to hear a hero or villain you think is underrated

8 Likes

Victor Zasaz

1 Like

Hero: Booster Gold

Villain: Libra

5 Likes

Mr. Freeze. A lot of people think he’s dumb because of the Batman and Robin movie with Arnold’s portrayal of the character, but I really like him! I loved him in Batman the animated series and I think if they did a Burton style, Nightmare before Christmas, with Mr. Freeze vs Batman. I think it would be epic!

4 Likes

Harley Quinn: Some people underestimate that she can never match against someone such as Batman or Nightwing. That isn’t true. She is highly intelligent since her I.Q is on the level of a genius speaking of which she has a PhD and highly unpredictable. A total ruthless wild card. Thanks to Poison Ivy, she has enhanced strength. Let’s not forget she also has superior acrobatics since she has been training in gymnastics all her life. She was able to beat someone superior such as Booster Gold in hand to hand combat which he was stabbed to death. Literally.

4 Likes

Poison ivy never underestimate the green

1 Like

Killer Croc and Baby Doll. Forget Joker and Harley. It’s time this deranged pair became DC’S power couple. Dump Orca, Croc.

2 Likes

Sinestro

3 Likes

Ozymandius
Azmodous

1 Like

Hugo Strange needs more respect.

4 Likes

I like King Shark. He’s just a badass! Plus sharks are my fav :smile:

3 Likes

Heroes-B’wana Beast, Mary Marvel, Steel, The Metal Men, &
Fire & Ice.

Villains-Shade, Gentleman Ghost, Dr. Polaris, Giganta, & Lobo.

Not in order & plenty more, just a quick 5 that popped in my head 1st for each category.

2 Likes

I agree with green lantern

2 Likes

Bouncing Boy

2 Likes

…Rex…the Wonder Dog

2 Likes

As odd as it might sound, I would say Deathstroke. There have been glimmers of his true potential but never to any real satisfaction. I think the Arrow TV series came close.

2 Likes

I remember first being introduced to the question through the Justice League cartoons and thinking he would be cool to see more of.

Heroes:
Wild Dog; Simon Dark; Martian Manhunter; Red Tornado; Haywire

Villians:
The Monkey King; Johnny Sorrow; Ratcatcher; Tally Man; Wrath

2 Likes

Animal Man
The Question
Starman

2 Likes

I believe that the condiment king is the most underrated dc character and deserves a movie trilogy

Jk my real answer is the Knight because what’s not to love about a British Batman in a suit of armor

1 Like