Which Unused Villain Do You Think Needs to Be in a Batman Movie?

Id say firefly just because I remember him from the game lol

2 Likes

What game?

2 Likes

Court of Owls is a great batman movie idea.

4 Likes

Totally forgot about Birds of Prey. Proves that Zasz was not the memorable part of that movie

3 Likes

Selfishly, I’d love to see Clock King, but I’m not sure he could sustain a feature length film. He’s great and can be more formidable than he looks or seems, but his schtick only seems suited to shorter running length.

This will sound stupid, but when thinking about how to pad out a plot for 90+ minutes, Calendar Man comes to mind. You get a built-in “timer” for tension, holiday-themed crimes, and… yeah. Sounds silly, but could work

4 Likes

Batman arkham knight it came out years ago but barley recently played it very fun game

2 Likes

I like that idea as well since they did show it on Gotham

2 Likes

Don’t think it would get labeled as a ‘too many villains’ movie?

2 Likes

Yeah he was awesome in Arkham Knight.

1 Like

Week that wouldn’t ACTUALLY be a problem. The real problem is that it’s just rushed. The Dark Knight had Joker, Two-Face, Scarecrow, Mr. Reese and hundreds of mob bosses and gangsters and no one complains about that having too many villains. You just need to format it well so it wouldn’t be a problem for audiences and the movie itself.

1 Like

I think mad hatter or clayface would be cool. Mad hatter could be interesting if they did like a mix of TAS ep. that introduced him and a twilight zone ep called, “The Incredible World of Horace Ford” which is about the dangers of living in the past, which could be an interesting foil for Batman, as he too is unable to move past his trauma. And as for clayface, he’s just cool.

2 Likes

I was just asking

1 Like
  • Hush
  • Clay Face
  • Hugo Strange
  • Solomon Grundy
  • Lady Shiva
  • Red Hood
  • Mad Hatter
  • Fire Fly
  • The Ventriloquist and Scar Face
  • Dr. Death
  • The Monk
  • Azrael
  • The Court of Owls
  • Man Bat
  • Calendar Man
  • Victor Zsasz
  • Professed Pyg
  • Black Mask

0 voters

I want Flamingo - but they kind of did that with Zsasz in BoP, frankly. With the short white hair and the face removing…

1 Like

Do you think they botched Zsasz?

1 Like

He was fine in personality but uh, he looked just like Flamingo. Idk if I’d call that ‘botched’.

1 Like

I really want to see the Court of Owls,

But I would also like to see them use Hugo Strange or Professed Pyg at some point.

also Man-Bat & Clayface for a friend of mine who really wants to see these two in a batman film.

2 Likes

The Joker (Willem Dafoe)

1 Like

@steelneena, okay, glad they got his personality right.
@RootBeerMaster, I agree that those villains would be nice to see on the big screen

1 Like

Clay face would be awesome, he could be an actor who can’t get work not because of a physical deformity not anything but just because of age, something that actually does happen to actors. That could also be a good way to bring in Ron Pearlman to reprise the role in live action and mo cap.

Dude you could turn it into a full on Cronenberg esq body horror nightmare. Hugo strange develops the chemicals that turn an aging Basil into Clayface. Have Killer Croc be a Deformed serial killer being experimented on that escaped, whom Batman encounters which puts him on the trail. Hugo’s partner could be Kirk Langstrom who is ultimately betrayed and is turned into Man-Bat. Call it Batman: Crimes Against Humanity.

3 Likes