Which Unused Villain Do You Think Needs to Be in a Batman Movie?

Well yes, but he was just a side villain only. And got cameos in other films.

2 Likes

I would have a collection of villains from the Batman TV series decide that they could band together and challenge Batman.
Egghead, King Tut, Shame, Puzzler, Madame Medusa, Zelda the Great, False Face, Bookworm, The Archer, Minstrel, Ma Parker,

3 Likes

Firefly

3 Likes

Professor.Pyg, you can do a lot with it a detective story or go a horror route. He’s a cool looking character so you could do some cool things with character design. His backstory isn’t super flushed out so you can do what you want with his origin. Dollotorons as well could be a cool character design opportunity and test batman morality or something along those lines.

5 Likes

Polka-dot Man, Tiger Shark or The Mad Hatter.

1 Like

My pick would be Clayface, which a lot of people have already said. I’d like to see Owlman too, that’d be neat.

3 Likes

Well now I’m thinking Clayface too! I was gonna say if they were to adapt the Kite Man origin for the War of Jokes and Riddles then I think that would make a cool sorta villain to see! It’s tragic! There’s a real sad reason he says “hell yeah!” Or why he’s even a damn kite dude! But I really think Clayface would be so cool to see in live action!

4 Likes

Clayface must speak in the dramatically thespian overtones of ham theatrical actors like he does in Harley Quinn:TAS to gain my interest and money.

3 Likes

Didn’t like Clayface in “BtAS”?

3 Likes

Fair enough. Might I enquire as to why?

2 Likes

That was a question to you

3 Likes

Sorry, what we have here is failure to communicate, as Strother Martin once spoke in “Cool Hand Luke.”
That is precisely the quality I loved about Clayface in Harley Quinn: TAS. He reminded me so much of a supporting character in Chester Gould’s “Dick Tracy” comic strip called vitamin Flintheart who was this ham theatrical actor who wore a fur coat and smoked cigarettes from a long holder and used phrases like “Zounds” and "Gadzooks’ and “Give me my Bismuth” and was always telling stories of his performances name-dropping stars and shows he had been a star in in his younger days.

2 Likes

Why so? I would be interested in knowing why? I thought Rob Perlman who voiced gin was an amazing interpretation of the character.

2 Likes

I just realised to have the dark knights metal make any sense we first need to cover batmans ‘death’ then his journey threw time itself during the Return of Bruce Wayne, before we get to metal. given i feel a seires is the best way to go for this we get into a 2 part expanded origin of each of the dark knights during the metal event thats 3 seasons you could work in battle for the cowl and get a great season 1. add the batman who laughs arcs in and there is season 4.

2 Likes

That was a question for someone

1 Like

I’d like to see a version of Hush on screen, since most of his non-comic appearances haven’t been the best. Arkham Knight just wasted his potential, the animated Batman Hush wasted his character, and I personally haven’t watched Batwoman but I haven’t heard great things from that with him. Maybe switch up the story a bit to keep it fresh for comic readers, but keep the overall theme at the end of Batman not being able to trust anyone, especially those he thought were his friends.

2 Likes

Personally I’d like to say Victor Zasz or Hush. You could argue that Zasz was in Batman Begins but it was literally just a cameo during a court scene and it was a throwaway. He’s a great, creepy character who keeps Batman on his toes. I think it would make a great detective movie to highlight Batman’s detective skills. I say Hush for obvious reasons. First the fact that the animated movie changed core elements of the story which left a sour taste and secondly he is a very cerebral villain. I like the way he played all the other villains in Gotham just to get at Bruce. Again it would make for an interesting movie.

3 Likes

He was handled better in Birds of Prey, but he still hasn’t really been used to his full potential.

5 Likes

you know what would be fun insted having Batman randomly fight badguy thief random attacker one and two in the begining have him fight somebody like penny plunderer you know justto change it up

2 Likes

@BatmanFan2007" So I really want to have many villains like Hush and Hugo Strange"

@jdaego55.10147"Think an easy lean in would be to introduce Thomas Elliot (Hush) early on and have him DEVELOPED throughout a sequel or 2"

@reload “Professor.Pyg, you can do a lot with it a detective story or go a horror route”

@ZacktheSaint “(Hush) Maybe switch up the story a bit to keep it fresh for comic readers, but keep the overall theme at the end of Batman not being able to trust anyone, especially those he thought were his friends.”

@Docsuture “Personally I’d like to say Victor Zasz or Hush…He’s a great, creepy character who keeps Batman on his toes. I think it would make a great detective movie to highlight Batman’s detective skills”

I think you guys may have a trilogy for the ages. Just sneak in a little Manbat and I’d pre-order tickets.

5 Likes