Which Unused Villain Do You Think Needs to Be in a Batman Movie?

Ron Perlman would be perfect to return as Clay Face, and Toby Kebbell could also work for the CGI work since they might need someone for that.

1 Like

Definitely would be excited about Court of Owls. You would have to build it up over the course of a couple films though.

I think Solomon Grundy and Mad Hatter are good choices as well.

2 Likes

I would like to see Scarface and The Mad Hatter as a villains on a big screen for Batman.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Pyg would be terrifying.

3 Likes

A batman movie where he’s early in his career. Use the Ventriloquist and Scarface for the first 20 minutes of the movie, while setting up the origins for The Mad Hatter and Mr. Freeze. After Batman defeats the Ventriloquist and Scarface, Mad Hatter kidnaps Nora to be his frozen “Alice.” so Batman must stop Mr. Freeze and Mad Hatter from ripping Gotham to shreds. While Batman fights those two villains at night, the Penguin attempts to establish a relationship with Bruce Wayne. Bruce declines, so the Penguin uses his resources to ruin Bruce Wayne’s life. Penguin attempts to buy weapons from Freeze, but when Freeze says no, Penguin steals them instead. Penguin breaks into Wayne Manor with Freeze’s weapons, with Freeze not too far behind to kill Cobblepot. Mad Hatter arrives to prevent Mr. Freeze from taking his Frozen “Alice,” and Wayne Manor erupts in a fight that has Batman Vs. Mr. Freeze Vs. Mad Hatter Vs. The Penguin. Thought this would be a fun movie that uses some B villains from Batman’s rogues. Thoughts?

3 Likes

@Mystery_Nygma, I like most of it

3 Likes

I would watch this movie. Great job!

2 Likes

The Batman who laughs needs to be in a Batman movie. My favorite comic book villain of all time. I think he’d make the ultimate Batman movie if they followed the heavy metal/Batman who laughs series. All those alternate universe Batman’s and stuff it would be amazing, look at those comics and imagine seeing it as a movie. It would amazing. If they wanted to do it right though, it’d be super super expensive… doubt we’ll ever see in anything but the comics or maybe an animated movie.

1 Like