Where's Wonder Woman The Animated Series?

Here is a third piece with Donna Troy and as a bonus these 3 backgrounds combine to make one big Donna Troy piece!

!

9 Likes

Wonder Woman vol2 44 (George Perez) cover conversion in the DCAU style.

8 Likes

Am loving your Wondy animated series imagery @JK_Antwon. Really hoping that the series gets greenlit soon. :wonderwoman: :+1:

5 Likes

Anyone else of fan of Justice League Gods and Monsters?

10 Likes

I’m a fan of @JK_Antwon’s Wondy works! :+1: :wonderwoman:

6 Likes

If they made a Animated series, they should make a comic book based on the series, called,‘Wonder Woman Adventures.’ :slightly_smiling_face:
:wonderwoman:

5 Likes

Sharing a smile this week!

8 Likes

What a wonderful image of Wondy you’ve crafted here @JK_Antwon. Good stuff! :+1: :purple_heart: :wonderwoman:

5 Likes

Another commission this week for #Whereswonderwomantheanimatedseries. This time more Donna Troy in the red suit!

10 Likes

HBO Max take note!

7 Likes

Agreed @MissGsptlsnz. :+1:

7 Likes

I made Yara Flora in the DCAU style.

10 Likes

That’s awesome™:+1:

5 Likes

I learned something recently that explains why DC doesn’t push Wonder Woman properties as much as they do other characters.

I’ve been listening to the Thinking Critical comic book podcast here recently (I recommend it), and they mentioned that Wonder Woman’s original creator actually got a much better deal than the Batman and Superman creators. Consequently, the creator’s estate still gets a big share of all Wonder Woman project profits. That means there’s less interest in promoting her.

Here’s a random episode of thinking critical. I don’t recall which episode mentioned the Wonder Woman stuff.

7 Likes

SuperWoman from the Crime Syndicate in the DCAU style!

9 Likes

Decided to make Artemis in the DCAU style! I tried to combine a few different designs from the comics, and also simplify the suit for something that would be good to animate.

12 Likes

Artemis! Very cool! Glad to see you back and posting more great ideas for show storylines and your amazing artwork @JK_Antwon. :+1: :00_wonder_woman_1982: :00_wonder_woman_gold: :00_wonder_woman_stars:

8 Likes

Its been a while @JK_Antwon! Thank you! :purple_heart: Hope you’ve been well. Oh! And :00_wonder_woman_gold:
#whereswonderwomantheanimatedseries?!

8 Likes

Things have been pretty crazy the last few months, but I have a few more ideas I’d like to try and make.

7 Likes

@JK_Antwon Crazy few months, I definitely understand. :hugs: Glad to see you back—look forward to seeing the new ideas, for sure! :00_wonder_woman_gold: See ya soon!

7 Likes