Where's Wonder Woman The Animated Series?

Looks awesome™:+1: like how the hair turned out.

4 Likes

Would love an animated series for WW!!!

5 Likes

I got a commission a few weeks ago for a cover with Diana, Julia & Vanessa hanging out on the couch in the DCAU style. And I finished another cover conversion with Artemis! Also the youtube channel “Watchtower” made a video about a Wonder Woman animated series and featured several pieces of my art!

8 Likes

Yay @JK_Antwon! :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

Another Cover Conversion of a Wonder Woman cover by Terry Dodson.

6 Likes

We REALLY need a WW animated series @JK_Antwon. It’s so long overdue.

4 Likes

Wonder Woman Black and Gold #2 in DCAU style!

7 Likes

Sharing this early for everyone!

9 Likes

8 Likes

Issue 3 of Black & Gold in the DCAU style!

8 Likes

Love all of these! :heart_eyes: The black and gold issues are super nice. :wonderwoman:

5 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

I decided to make a conversion of the 80th anniversary cover by Bruce Timm. It’s been a lot of fun creating all the Wonder Woman art & sharing it online. I think it’s really helped me to grow as an artist. The reason for the lack of weekly updates is because I’ve been working on a new project that’s my own character. Thanks for all the support with the WheresWonderWomanTheAnimatedSeries art!

7 Likes

Looks very awesome™:+1:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Ty @DC89 for the love…

2 Likes

Whoa! This a wonderfully amazing collection!

4 Likes

Ty buddy. That’s just my WW related section lol & I didn’t even post all of that section. I don’t have an up to date photo. But I have a thread called- My Collection Thread- I have pics of it from around a year ago. I’ve added more but haven’t gotten around to reshooting it yet. I wanna get all my posters hung 1st. Then I’ll probably reshoot it & post an updated version. Plus I didn’t realize I could filter my pics on my iPad so I need to reshoot for that reason too. Appreciate it :green_heart::white_heart::heart::it:….

3 Likes

we should get a wonder woman show don’t why everyone have made the show yet

4 Likes

Wow there’s a lot of this. You’re crazy dedicated.

1 Like