Where's Wonder Woman The Animated Series?

Over the last several months I have been making Wonder Woman art every Wednesday with the Hashtag #whereswonderwomantheanimatedseries added to the piece. I decided I will make a topic on here with all that I’ve made so far, and I will add any new ones as a comment below. Some of the art are “cover conversions”, some are original art I made, a few are commissions, and during the month of May I made Wonder Woman as a mermaid! I’ve had a lot of fun drawing Wonder Woman this year and I hope you all enjoy!

This was a commission piece for a DC/Marvel team up!

47 Likes

Sick. Definitely down for a WW animated series.

13 Likes

We are very overdue for Wonder Woman: The Animated Series.

15 Likes

Cool art. Not entirely sure if I’d be interested in a WW Animated Series. But I’d be okay with it if they added one. I would just love a new Justice League show.

8 Likes

For sure a new Justice League would be awesome! I really enjoyed Justice League Action!

With Wonder Woman I think a show that introduces various supporting characters and villains that have not really been explored in the cartoons with more of a focus on their story as a very idea. I’d like to see more Wonder Girl, Artemis and some others from the comics that have helped WW (and even taken the mantle is some cases) in an animated series.

10 Likes

I’d definitely be interested in a WW animated series. It’s a shame she’s not got one yet. Awesome art, btw. If a WW animated series was made, they should hire you to do the artwork for it - these are incredible!

9 Likes

I would absolutely love a dedicated Wonder Woman animated series. I think it is past time for this to be honest. Out of the Trinity, she gets the least love and it is a shame.

18 Likes

These are awesome.
I would be up for a WWTAS.

9 Likes

Here’s my pitch for a Wonder Woman Animated Series:

The pilot episode takes place in 1941, during World War II. The end reveals that she’s been an active hero ever since, up until the present day. Every episode after that is a story about Wonder Woman that could be set anywhere in between.

15 Likes

I would watch the hell out of a WW series like that. :point_up_2::purple_heart: How do we make this happen?

9 Likes

Great job! Love seeing Donna!

I do think they should finally give her her own show, or at least a starring role in an ensemble cast one. I wonder with the live action if they won’t bother to.

9 Likes

I would LOVE a Wonder Woman series. She’s one of my favorite characters! But honestly, I don’t think they’d do it right… DC hasn’t yet figured out how to balance her Greek Mythology with the modern world and IDK how that would turn out.

5 Likes

That’s a great idea!

5 Likes

That’s kinda why I started the hashtag #WheresWonderWomanTheAnimatedSeries. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

These are a couple other Wonder Woman images I made.

15 Likes

Once again, amazing art! Love your WW

8 Likes

lol I realize that :wink: and I appreciate it too.
I meant beyond discussion, tho. I want talk/fantasy to materialize more at DC. :facepunch:t3: And I was pointing to @HubCityQuestion‘s idea.

7 Likes

Yes, yes, and yes. I would watch the heck out of a Wonder Woman Animated Series!

9 Likes

This is AMAZING!! I have also been wondering why there hasn’t been a Wonder Woman animated series yet, and they should definitely connect it to the original DCAU!

9 Likes

I’ve long felt both wonder woman and cyborg could be great in their own animated series

5 Likes