Where's Wonder Woman The Animated Series?

Here’s a new one for this week!

9 Likes

Make this a thing pleas would love for an animated wonder woman series but I gush over all stuff DC DC love the art

5 Likes

Animated Wonder Woman would be awesome. It’s time for it.

6 Likes

6 Likes

I love your artwork! It’s incredible! And I agree. We (and more specifically Diana herself) deserve a Wonder Woman Animated series.

4 Likes

First MaraJadeJainaSolo I love your name! (Huge EU fan) and welcome to the DC Universe community! Thank you for your kind words! I have a new cover conversion I’m posting today!

9 Likes

Here is two versions of the 2017 Wonder Woman movie poster in the DCAU art style!

10 Likes

This week I commissioned to make Wonder Woman bestowed with the wisdom of Athena, and I think that’s an interesting concept.

6 Likes

These are amazing, and I would love to see an animated Wonder Woman series that’s aside from her work in the Justice league!

4 Likes

Sorry I didn’t get this one up yesterday. It was my birthday and I had a busy day.

7 Likes

happy belated Birthday

4 Likes

Here’s another new original piece of art!

8 Likes

Love your avatar @JK_Antwon. :+1:

3 Likes

I decided to share this week’s Wonder Woman art early!

9 Likes

Here’s a new image with Donna Troy too!

7 Likes

More Donna Troy with Wonder Woman!

9 Likes

Awesome

7 Likes

Love these! It’s crazy we don’t have an animated series for Wonder Woman yet and that there are only two solo animated movies.

7 Likes

I’d watch!

6 Likes

Here’s two more from the last few weeks. The one with Angle Man is a commission!

9 Likes