What's the Best Cosplay You've Ever Seen? 👀

Loving this Kori/Rae Rae duo.

I was seeing lots of cool cospairings at the SF and San Diego cons pre-pandemic. Three ladies, in particular, caught my eye here at the SF con a few years back as they were the best Gotham City Sirens trio I’d ever seen (I’ve got a pic of them somewhere on an old SD card- will post when I find it).

27 Likes

This is pretty neat, I’m actually wondering how they’re doing the levitating… green screen maybe??? This seems too real for that though…

11 Likes

I can hear the scene from the episode they do this in too​:joy::joy:

10 Likes

What a heartwarming story. I hope you two have many years of happiness together. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

@NYJt3- yep. Same here. :smile:

14 Likes

Well this post was better than a cup of coffee, and how every Monday morning should start- cutest meet-cute EVER…??

:warning: I may ask you to tell this to me regularly :rofl: :warning:

Also, that’s a mighty nice face you got there! Looking forward to many more pictures of you and JT celebrating your love and your fandom together :hugs:

16 Likes

Awww thank you so much! :grin:

11 Likes

That’s a wonderful story! I hope you to continue to be happy together.

10 Likes

No words. Just: :heart_eyes:

25 Likes

This is cuuuuuute!!! :heart_eyes: indeed.

9 Likes

A wampa!

waits for a gif of a cat dressed as Luke in his Hoth gear

9 Likes

This made my day! Wishing y’all nothing but good vibes and love :grin:

6 Likes

These are really good!!!

6 Likes

Wasn’t that at Comikaze in 2014?

8 Likes

Welcome to the DCU @Quacknarok! :grinning:

6 Likes

28 Likes

Holy Transformations Batman! Wow- this is truly some next level cosplay! :eyes:

13 Likes

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . [ @TheWifeOfJasonTodd ]
yk1
( ( Your story is infinitely lovely! ) ) :white_heart:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .:sparkles: much contentment to you & @MrJasonTodd :sparkles: x110

11 Likes

Lets just ignore that has been my profile pic since the start lol

12 Likes

She is not joking around!! It is absolutely amazing how she can change the contour of her face to look like the actual actor :exploding_head:

11 Likes