What's the Best Cosplay You've Ever Seen? 👀

So based off these she has to be Clayface :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

15 Likes

@Applejack- right?! Just such amazing versatility with this cosplayer. #AlysonTabbithaIsTheMaster

8 Likes

I sadly don’t have a picture, but at Comic Con 2019 a guy in the most perfect The Batman Who Laughs costume sat next to me at the DC Black Label panel. Some of the guys on the panel saw and asked him how he was able to see out of the spiked visor around his eyes. I can’t remember exactly what it was but the visor was made of the tinting material you see on cars that allow you to see out without anyone seeing in.

Lol I probably explained this terribly but just know this dude looked just like The Batman Who Laughs.

10 Likes

This Hawkgirl I’ve seen floating around the internet has long been one of the most incredible I’ve ever seen:

This was is from Wizard World Chicago in uhhh 2018? Maybe?

These are from a little convention in Milwaukee around the same time. I think before. I made the costume for the Scarecrow. And I’m the Zatanna. Batman, Deathstroke and Redhood were just some really awesome people we met while there.

20 Likes

Rad, and

I believe you meant Deathstroke, apologies.

6 Likes

Well there’s Doo much great cosplays I saw I can only name one. It’s the actor from the show Supernatural, Jensen Ackles dressed up as Batman!

14 Likes

I am…a disgrace. what in the name of DC. I mean, I think we all logically know that I knew that that’s not Deadpool. But wow.

8 Likes

Nope, it’s all good LOL, it is extremely easy to make that mistake.

7 Likes

These are awesome

7 Likes

She is the truth with the cosplay

8 Likes

Who was able to see where he was going.

7 Likes

Yes!

8 Likes

I do a couple of Harley Cosplays myself! This is my most recent Arkham Knight Cosplay

But I also met the most amazing Jack Sparrow at a con once! :black_heart: he walked and talked like Jack and we had a great in character conversation as Jack and Harley

20 Likes

That’s awesome™:+1:
Great Costume :+1:

11 Likes

Nice I love it

12 Likes

@PixieQuinn- loving your HQCP. So good! :smiley: :+1:

10 Likes

I absolutely love Harley in Arkham Knight, this is so good! Also, a Harley and Jack Sparrow crossover… sounds like a pretty neat comic issue to me. I love this :heart:

9 Likes

20 Likes

Absolutely flawless, yes :star_struck:

9 Likes