What's the Best Cosplay You've Ever Seen? đź‘€

Halloween is upon us, but comic book fans know costumes are perfectly acceptable any time of the year! Nonetheless, in the spirit of the season, we summon our favorite costumes to celebrate our favorite time of year to don a disguise.

We’re sharing here just some of our favorite cosplayers and cosplays here, and we want to see YOUR favorites, too!

@pixiequinncosplay

@larina.quinn.cosplay

@swaggycosplayer

@Thesmoke007

@heytheremisster

@ladyunakatcosplay

@pink.mason

@mayan.goddess

@julius_kae

@han_jones_cosplay

@metaflexone

@geekstrong

@jeremy_cosplay

Show us your must-sees in the comments below, and be sure to credit the artist when you can! :point_down::camera_flash:

49 Likes

I don’t have any pictures, but a few years back I dressed up as Ezio from Assassin’s Creed Revelations. It wasn’t half as good as anything the people above did, but that was easily my best costume thus far.

14 Likes

I bet it was awesome!

17 Likes

this couple ran up to random batman cosplayers yelling “BRUCE!” then falling on the ground

55 Likes

Hahaha! Probably for the best the Martha didn’t scatter pearls on the ground :laughing:

24 Likes

These are awesome™:+1:
Wow

14 Likes

:joy::joy:
That’s great.

16 Likes

My favorite has to be the picture of @Applejack as Batgirl with Zatanna. It look like she just came out of The New Batman Adventures (1997) and into the real world.:slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

That’s so nice of you to say- I’ve seen MANY amazing Batgirls since!! This is the picture in question:
4516-95180087044-738086-n

Here’s a picture of a fellow Batgirl I snapped at a con about 4 years ago that delights me:

36 Likes

36 Likes

hands down, no competition!

30 Likes

I came here to say Lie_chee:s Supergirl, happy to see it was already listed. :grin:

20 Likes

This group has always been my favorite. When they were active back in the day, they used to show up at conventions and had a big online presence! They cosplayed a lot of different heroes and villains. I hung out in their forums when I was a kid. I even have a signed photo of their Joker and Harley promising me a painless death :hugs:

18 Likes

Yeah, I also wanted to say that Supergirl cosplay is a standout. That SKIRT

16 Likes

Oh my gosh, this is bonkers!! Sadly it looks like their forums are no more, but I found this on their Facebook page and my eyes about burst out of my head:

35 Likes

:wink:You would know.

17 Likes

I mean, this just isn’t fair :laughing: the full picture of her Tinkerbell is super charming!

35 Likes

I LOVE that heytheremisster Bumble Bee costume is amazing!! :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

Personally, I’m really diggin’ this guys vibe. :fist: YESSS!

37 Likes

I can only hope he’s screaming Vrooooom with a Racheal!!! every few feet! :laughing:

13 Likes