What's the Best Cosplay You've Ever Seen? 👀

Good lord is that a calendar collection? :heart_eyes:
Put some silver bullets on stand by with that post :laughing:

11 Likes

In my head, that’s basically what’s happening… because it’s :100: something I would do. :joy:

15 Likes

Omg I didn’t know about the baby! :heart: Their wedding was awesome and their anniversary is tomorrow. I was sad about their forums too, but I think they’ve been gone for a long time. I still have a recording of their Joker making fun of a troll from the forums :joy_cat:

12 Likes

I never caught his name, but I met him at a convention last year.

But if I’m being honest, this is my favorite cosplayer :heart_eyes:

35 Likes

:rofl:

13 Likes

You know that feeling when two people just find each other? That’s the vibe I’m getting here. If that recording is SFW and you ever feel like sharing, you know where to find us!

13 Likes

That’s amazing!! I love his solution for breathing, it still looks like part of the costume.

Well folks, we can close the topic now. Time to go home.

And YES, that IS a tiny, dog-sized invisible jet, and YES, my heart is exploding.

15 Likes

:scream_cat: cuteee doggo :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

you definately should :+1: the couple who came up with that is genius

9 Likes

That’s adorable. :+1:
Definitely the best.

10 Likes

:joy::joy:
And I just watched Dark Knight today too so I hear it clearly.

13 Likes

I strive to be as good as this m’lady one day :pray:

9 Likes

I’m gonna go bleach my eyes.

10 Likes

I’m not a cosplayer myself, but I regularly attend a convention with some of the best cosplays I’ve ever seen, here are two of them from that convention.

24 Likes

I came to be a fan of Yaya Han when Heroes of Cosplay was on, and she’s done some rad DC cosplay.

Power Girl

Batgirl

Catwoman

Bombshells Zatanna

Chloe Dykstra, another Heroes of Cosplay contestant (and daughter of famed visual effects maestro John Dykstra, who has worked on many famous movies, among them Star Wars, Batman Forever and Aquaman) as Poison Ivy:

28 Likes

Congratulations on the happy 8 months together and hope you two have many many more.

17 Likes

Nice story! Glad it worked out that way for you both :+1:

11 Likes

I know I say this far too often, but that is genuinely the best, most heartwarming post I’ve seen on here in a very long time. Congratulations!

10 Likes

love the Brainiac.

10 Likes

someone had the hulk buster ironman armor at a NY comic con and it was amazing.

9 Likes