What's New on DCUI: September 2021

Oh boy, that sounds troublesome. Is this on all platforms for you? Any particular stops? :hushed:

2 Likes

Thanks! So the first September drop has arrived, and it seems like the system is treating Green Arrow 13 as a “new archive release” even though it was already here. The release date has been updated to today. And looking at Green Arrow 14, 15, and 16, they also have September 2021 release dates, where previously these issues had 2012 release dates.

You can see starting with Green Arrow 17, the 2012 release dates resume.

This is a shame because there is already an unfortunately small amount of archive releases per week (understandably due to DC Corporate lay-offs) but then this Green Arrow situation is taking away one of the few archive release slots.

5 Likes

It was around 7:30 a.m. eastern time today and it was when I was trying to read the new Batman comic book among others everything would just freeze up I couldn’t do anything on my Android tablet

2 Likes

While opening Batman #106 to read it just now I noticed this in the description:

Following the tragic events of Infinite Frontier #1

We just got Infinite Frontier #0 on here today! I don’t want to read this before I read Infinite Frontier #1 but am confused - if these got released on the same day back in March wouldn’t this have spoiled “the tragic events” of Infinite Frontier #1? Without giving anything away, should I wait to read this until after Infinite Frontier #1 posts here in (checks notes) December! :hushed: Are there any other books that just published that should be held off on as well?

2 Likes

Did a quick Google search. I’m certain they meant Infinite Frontier #0, and whoever wrote up the solicitation text made a boo-boo.

4 Likes

@moderators - Not seeing this posted yet. Is it dropping soon?

3 Likes

Hey @FelixLeiter! I’ve escalated this to our team to be fixed - sorry about that, friend!

5 Likes

Batman: The World has posted, it’s 176 pages and I think I’m going to make a pot of :coffee: and start reading this.

By the way, this book is listed at $24.99 but for us DCUI subscribers? Free. Included with your subscription. Oh, and you get to read it BEFORE the people that buy it at the store do. How incredible is that?!?!

Being able to have completely read this book before it’s even on shelves tomorrow morning? AMAZING! Things like this are why I LOVE DCUI and will be a subscriber for as long as they’ll have me.

And now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to travel around the world to check in on the caped crusader. :batman: :batman_hv_1: :batman_hv_2: :batman_hv_3: :batman_hv_4: :batman_hv_5: :batman_hv_6: :batman_madhqtas: :batman_stoichqtas: :00_batman_1986: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1992: :0_batman: :0_batman_naob: :facepalm_batman: :thumbs_up_batman:

7 Likes

Yeah, BATMAN: THE WORLD being available to us is such a very cool thing.

Thank you, DC!

:dc:

4 Likes

Hardware Season One # 2 appears to be missing as well.

2 Likes

Thanks for the report! Looks like it was supposed to hit shops today, so I’ll note that. Sorry for the inconvenience!

2 Likes

Aquaman 56 doesn’t appear be working on the

3 Likes

Hey there, @Lunartool51.58969! Welcome to the community. :slightly_smiling_face:

Fortunately, we’ve made note of the recent Aquaman #56 issue in our Comic Error thread. Regardless, we appreciate your report! Feel free to drop any other issues you run into in that thread too.

2 Likes

Its also on Hoopla

2 Likes

Any update on this?

3 Likes

Loooooooving Batman: The World. It is so good seeing all these stories being presented from all cultures around the world.

1 Like