MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

Thank you @Vroom! I’ve added this to our list for the team to take a look at. :harley_hv_1:

2 Likes

The books are still missing from the series page, but at least Wonder Woman #48 is now available via direct link and in the correct reading order.

Thanks for the partitial fix.

Batman: Ego and Other Tails doesn’t seem to be working at all. Aside from some standard site elements, I’m otherwise getting a blank screen whenever I click on it. Other comics are currently working for me, so it seems like there may just be an error with this one

I’m getting that error too @arkhamassassin. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

1 Like

It is currently available on the iOS app.

The new Batman: The World book is having the exact same issue as Batman: Ego reported above:

Unavailable on the website, but available through the app.

edit: @FelixLeiter managed to bypass the non-functioning landing page and access the book directly through the reader. The same thing works for Batman: Ego. Adding “reader” to the end of the URL will take you to the book; it’s just the landing pages for both that aren’t working.

1 Like

Thanks for all the helpful info! I went ahead and noted that for review.

Additional thanks to @FelixLeiter for the workaround as well!

3 Likes

I’ve issues with the latest Aquaman (#56) release.

It doesn’t show the book page, it just shows: “OOPS! PAGE NOT FOUND”

https://www.dcuniverseinfinite.com/comics/book/aquaman-1962-1978-56/2acba5b5-b421-41c8-8be5-4f9c9bc95989/

1 Like

Hello hello!

This series lists “Deadshot” in the Secret Six but that is actually Deathstroke. :ttns_gif_slade: (Also “Cheshire” is missing an “h”.)

2 Likes

Good eye. We’ll get it reported – thanks for catching that!

Also @michaelvhm.47507, looks like the entire issue is missing from the series. We’ll get that noted as well, thanks!

1 Like

Wonder Woman (1942) #200-206 are all out of order on the series page.

1 Like

The Joker Presents: A Puzzlebox Director’s Cut 8 :1st_place_medal: 9/13/2021

It’s missing from the new releases.

Thanks in advance for fixing it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for the report @KookieSuperApe, I’ve added this to the list to be fixed! :0_wonder_woman:

Hey @michaelvhm.47507, thanks for the heads-up! We’re in contact with the content team about similar issues and will get this resolved as soon as possible. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The info listed is actually correct. Deadshot is the one in the Secret Six. They take on Deathstroke and co. Although, yes, Cheshire is misspelled.

2 Likes

I don’t know how to post a picture, but in Hawkworld (1989-1993) issue 16 is out of order and listed after issue 18.

2 Likes

Hey @idle453.87595, no problem, thank you for the report! I’ve added this to the list to be fixed. :00_hawkman:

1 Like

Hello,

I am missing the comic book “Hardware: Season One #2”.

It should have been published on DC Universe Infinite on September 14, 2021.

Thanks in advance for fixing it.

Thanks for reporting! This was noted a few days ago, so we appreciate your additional confirmation of the issue. :+1:

:sparkles: Suicide Squad / Banana Splits Special (2017) - #1 - In panel-by-panel reading mode, the panels on page 5/42 are out of order.

:sparkles: Suicide Squad / Banana Splits Special (2017) - #1 - In panel-by-panel reading mode, the panels on page 18/42 are out of order.