What's New on DC Universe Infinite: October 2022

Hey @LastSon0fMars & @D4RK5TARZ, we are now four days away from getting Mad Magazine on DC Universe Infinite! I’m so mad about it! :laughing:

@moderators can you guys plase make a Mad Magazine Emoji, that would be so cool to have.:disguised_face:

4 Likes

Hey, so what’s DC Universe Infinite Ultra about?

11 Likes

I saw someone post about this on Reddit, but no one knew about it.
They’ll probably announce it at NYCC.

5 Likes

It would be nice if ALL the comics that were available in a digital format were part of the service. People like a big deal about Secret Society-- it’s been in a digital format for about ten years now.

5 Likes

3 more days til Mad Magazine comes to DC Universe Infinite! Can’t wait to read it! :smiley:

5 Likes
7 Likes

The above is Santos L. Halper-approved. :+1:t2:

Elsewhere, I bet Bart is happy to see MAD on DCUI.

I mean, he did visit their offices when he was in New York in 1997, so, you know, like…whatever. :nerd_face:

4 Likes

I’ve enjoyed MAD magazine since I was a wee lad, and even had paperback collections of it (including is I recall Spy versus Spy all in one volume) as a teen in the 1960’s.

I will say it might not be the easiest thing to run a club about here however, considering shall we say the State of the Nation: Exhibit A

As I recall, they love to mock both sides of the political spectrum, which used to be safe to do until about 10 years ago.

7 Likes

:smiley: 2 More days til Mad Magazine comes to DC Universe Infinite & Ultra! Can’t wait to read it. By the way @Don-El, nice magazine cover.

5 Likes

1 more day left til Mad Magazine is finally here! Can’t wait to read it soon! :disguised_face:

4 Likes

Whoa! We have got a early release of Mad Magazine! :star_struck: Thankyou DC Universe Infinite!

3 Likes

Hey @Alec.Holland and @Moderators,

I’ve been looking at Mad Magazine, and I really love it, not only the humor is funny, but there’s so much reading! Love any parodies on Movies and TV shows, I sure got alot of reading to do, please tell the DC teams I said thankyou so much for adding them, and hope there’ll be more on the way, for now, back to the Mad Magazine. :nerd_face:

7 Likes

I’m gonna be busy the next few days catching up on stuff. This is great.

3 Likes

I’m glad you’ve been enjoying it! MAD is really great :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m loving the Mad Magazines. It’s cool to revisit some that I had as a kid.

3 Likes

hi there seems to be a a bug we were suppose to get batgirl five but it says its just for ultra

2 Likes

There’s a bigger problem on my end!!! ALMOST EVERY TITLE SAYS OH DEAR!!! The Alfred thing. -& around 8-10 aren’t even on there. None of the MAD magazine ones. Just a heads up. :person_tipping_hand:

2 Likes

batman uber legend 14 was suppose to be out today as well for us same bug as batgirl

2 Likes

should we call a mod

1 Like

I say yes.

1 Like