What's New on DC Universe Infinite: October 2022

I tried to do the Contact Support thing? I searched Alfred Oh Dear error, Alfred Error , comic not working-& about a million other things lol. I couldn’t get anywhere near a place to go? Gotta be a mod….

1 Like

I think the Help Center is your best option.

I’m so glad to hear you’re enjoying it! Nice icon by the way :smile:

Yes, our team is aware of this issue and are working to resolve it. We apologize for the incidental lock on some of those titles — and thanks so much for the report to get it brought to our attention!

While I don’t have an ETA for resolution at this time, I’d just like to add that we absolutely appreciate your patience while this issue is investigated. You folks are the best and your help reporting issues like this, as well as troubleshooting/assisting one another, are SUCH an immense help at the end of the day. You rock! :zap:

6 Likes

@moderators,
I have a Question I notice Mad Magazine have 7 issues,

Aren’t we suppose to get more? For example you said 1​:arrow_right:23, does that mean 1 through 23 or 1 & 23? Thankyou.:thinking:

I’m seeing all the accounted for issues here, which seems to be in compliance with today’s release for MAD Magazine. Let me know if you’re unable to view these or if I’ve missed anything here!

2 Likes

Thankyou.:smiley:

2 Likes

All good! Happy reading!

2 Likes

I was wondering if we was going to see a new updated “what’s coming in October” for ultra users?

5 Likes

Gen-13 #10 is not loading for me.

3 Likes

I’m sorry you’re having this issue! Unfortunately that issue isn’t yet on the service as scheduled. It’s being worked on and hopefully should be available soon. Thanks for letting us know! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Wetworks #3 has been returning an “Oops! Page not found!” message since it was posted. The issue doesn’t appear on the series page for Wetworks, only in the New Releases section.

1 Like

Hey there, I was just able to load Wetworks #3! Maybe things were still getting settled when you checked it out. It should be good to go now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t see Wetwork #3 or Gen13 #10. Been checking back for days.

2 Likes

Also as an Ultra member, am I able to see the regular new releases or not?

3 Likes

Yes, our team was made aware of these missing issues earlier this week. We’ll keep you all updated when they hit the service — apologies for the inconvenience!

4 Likes

I would also like to know the answer to this question. I just upgraded and can no longer see the new releases bar. I’m afraid I’m going to miss things that were released in the gap.

1 Like

Same question for me. Has there been an answer for this yet?

1 Like

I just wanted to thank DCUI for scanning both folded and unfolded foldems in the Mad magazines.

9 Likes

Has there been any progress made on this question?

1 Like