What's New on DC Universe Infinite: October 2022

I don’t know how many times Mad has been requested, but I know I requested at least the original comics before it became a magazine, so I’m glad. Look forward to it.

6 Likes

Hey @Alec.Holland, ever since yesterday announcement about Mad Magazine coming, even thought I’ve never seen or read the Magazine, for the first time, it really got me so excited last night that I almost couldn’t sleep (Don’t worry I did) I now really wanted to read the Magazine! :rofl:
Waiting for October 11 is going to be hard but worth the wait, I hope there’ll be more of it coming each month. :grinning:

5 Likes

I believe in you! MAD Magazine is definitely worth the wait too. I look forward to hearing what you think about it!

4 Likes

I’m really looking forward to these.

5 Likes

Series officially DCUI Complete this month:

War for Earth-3
Green Lantern (2021)
Blue & Gold
Refrigerator Full of Heads
Aquaman/Green Arrow: Deep Target
Justice League (2018)

I’m confused by this, though. Don’t we already have this issue?

10 Likes

DC put out a reprint collecting the entire series in one issue, in conjunction with the release of Flashpoint Beyond. So, I guess we’re getting it again (kind of like how we got Dark Knights of Steel: The Gathering Storm, even though it’s just a reprint of issues #1-3).

6 Likes

I picked this up when it came out and was sort of disappointed when I got home to read it.

3 Likes

Yes, Mad Magazine!

3 Likes

And don’t forget Spy vs Spy… I used to love Spy vs Spy, had the board game, the video game, I think I even had a black spy stuffed toy as a kid… but might be off on that last one.

7 Likes

Mad didn’t see that coming. Cool.

HQTAS and White knight nice.

And the Gotham Knights awesome™:+1:. Curious I think there was an in game reward in the comic fir the game. Will that still be available here similar to the Fortnite comic codes or is that only physical releases?

6 Likes

Hey @NYJt3! :wave: We’ll check with the team to see if the code will be added to the DCUI version of the comic. Thanks for the inquiry. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks for the help :+1:

3 Likes

MAD Magazine on DCUI?

Bring. It. On. :partying_face:

As Bart Simpson once said, “I’m listening.”

7 Likes

Ironically, I’m looking forward to Naomi: season 2, Batgirls, Wetworks, and Shadow War.

4 Likes

Ay caramba!

5 Likes

Gotham knights gilded city.

4 Likes

6 more days til Mad Magazine comes to DC Universe Infinite! Can’t wait! :smiley:

7 Likes

5 more days til Mad Magazine comes to DC Universe Infinite! Can’t wait!:grinning:

6 Likes

So close!

5 Likes

Just a work week and we will be reading some classic comedy comics and magazines!

4 Likes