What's New 9/14: Y: The Last Man!

Happy Tuesday!

You may have missed it, but the ENTIRE SERIES of Y: The Last Man snuck onto the service yesterday :eyes:

On top of that we have 1st issues of Batman: The World, Titans United, The Joker, Batman '89 and Infinite Frontier on the way as well as a ton of updates to all your favorite series!

Let’s see what’s coming:

:batparrot: :batparrot: ENTIRE SERIES :batparrot: :batparrot:

TITLE ISSUE DATE
Y: The Last Man 1 → 60 9/13/2021

DIGITAL FIRST SERIES

TITLE ISSUE DATE
Batman: The World 1 9/14/2021
Titans United 1 9/14/2021
RWBY/Justice League 12 9/14/2021
Legends of the Dark Knight 11 9/15/2021
Infinite Frontier: Secret Files 5 9/16/2021
Suicide Squad: King Shark 4 9/17/2021
Represent! 14 9/17/2021
DC Connect 17 9/17/2021
Truth & Justice 16 9/20/2021
Batman '89 1 9/20/2021
Infinite Frontier 1 9/20/2021

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

15 Likes

WHAT?!?

:astonished:

WHAT?!?

:partying_face:

6 Likes

That is how you do, DC! :hugs:

7 Likes

Definitely going to be reading this today!

5 Likes

Wow to entire Y!

4 Likes

Ready to pick up Y. Thanks for the addition!

4 Likes

Wow, it’s a pretty big week.

BATMAN: THE WORLD for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you, DC.

REPRESENT! #14.

BATMAN '89 #1. That was a pretty quick turnaround for that… not complaining. :00_batman_1989:

AMERICAN VAMPIRE 1976 #6, and RORSCHACH #6.

Also, and while I don’t really have much interest in reading it, Y: THE LAST MAN is a pleasant surprise.

And it’s a pleasant surprise, because once DMZ starts on HBO Max, maybe Vertigo’s DMZ will come to DC Universe Infinite as well… I really liked that series.

4 Likes

Aquaman #56 is not available.

3 Likes

Thank you for catching this and letting us know, @KnightOS! Please hold tight for a bit, we’re working on getting this resolved as quickly as possible. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Any update on issue #8 of Puzzlebox?

3 Likes

Y: The Last Man is a huge addition for DCUI! I have all 10 volumes on my shelf and have planned on reading those after Saga and before Ex-Machina, which is also on DCUI, for my Vaughn read-a-thon.

3 Likes

The team is working hard to get make this issue available as soon as they can, @arkhamassassin! Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yippee for Yorick! :partying_face:

adds Y: The Last Man to his reading list

Is Batman '89 coming to DC with the turnaround #1 had from release to our library, or is #1 just an exception, especially with Batman Day on the horizon?

Also, will the remainder of Titans United be day and date on DCUI as it also hits retail the way #1 was?

1 Like

Those are great questions, Vroom! We don’t have that information yet, but as soon as we find out any more, we’ll let everyone know. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s a surprise. I figured Publishing would have communicated to DCUI if we’d continue to get Batman '89 as quickly as we have, along with the remainder of Titans United day and date with retail, before the first issue of each series debuted here.

Nevertheless! I hope Titans United continues on here, as I enjoyed it a lot.

Thanks, @Green.Lantern (can I call you Booster Gold? #JLUreference)! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had been very concerned about the survival of DCUI

With the almost complete collapse of Community (except for Iceburg Lounge, Titans and Stargirl posts)

This week’s

Y The Last Man
Batman World
Batman 89
Titans United

Shows the value of a subscription to DCUI.

We may yet survive until we get a new CM, who could revive things like the seemingly dead DC Book Club, which had great potential.

3 Likes

I am still stunned that the ENTIRE Batman: The World is here! And Y: The Last Man is going to save me lots of pennies as I have been slowly buying used hardcover editions starting during pre-Covid forays into Canada 2 hours away…

If you like What’s New, you may want to check out this week’s [New to DCUI Book Club] curated reading and vote vote vote!!!

2 Likes

Where’s this week’s issue of King Shark though?

1 Like

Something has gone seriously wrong with DCUI this week. That would now be the fourth issue that we were supposed to get this week that we didn’t get: Joker Presents: A Puzzlebox #8, Hardware: Season One #2, Suicide Squad: King Shark #4 (all digital first), and Aquaman (1962) #56 (from the archives). @Alec.Holland, what is going on?

2 Likes

Hardware isn’t out until the 28th, but the new issue of King Shark is up on comixology
@Alec.Holland

1 Like