What Would YOU Like to See From a 3rd Harley Quinn Season?

@Razzzcat I would LOVE that. I now cannot accept anything else. :laughing:

3 Likes

@TheGirlWonder12 Same!

Also, Jennifer is a first rate savage—she stays! And I demand she be in the possible roller derby episode! :sweat_smile: So brutal.

12 Likes

I wanna see THE CREEPER in season 3 so we can see him be stalking & lusting after Harley :heart_eyes: as he did before in BATMAN TAS! :joy:

8 Likes

What if harley Quinn thinks shes pregnant or poison ivy is pregnant by kite man

3 Likes

Teen Titans go

4 Likes

I’d love to see Power Girl show up.

6 Likes

I would like to see Haley Quinn and Ivy be an a relationship!

10 Likes

Whatever occurs in season three, I just hope they have bottomless mimosas!

8 Likes

I want Red Hood and Swamp thing but red hood would go perfect with this series

3 Likes

I would love to see a lot of sessions and a put trist Harley and poison ivy get married and poison ivy do not marry kit man

4 Likes

Batwing

2 Likes

I would honestly like to see how they incorporate Harley and Ivy’s relationship beyond a platonic spectrum. The DC comic works has always toyed with their relationship and the talk about “Are they? Aren’t they?” has always been there, especially in the fans that are a part of the LGBT community, I think that the more they’ve tested the waters with the idea as of this point they’ve kept it as just that, “a toy on characters” leaving them in uncertain waters. I am a huge fan of the show and I think they would be extremely happy together because the foundation of their relationship is beyond just sexual desire.

6 Likes

Suicide squad

3 Likes

I just got caught up to the most recent episode today and it took me by surprise how close we are to the end of the season!! I’m gonna miss this show. I’m super impressed by how heartfelt these episodes are, and I want that to continue no matter what direction the stories take. I want to see even more character development! Would love to see the relationship develop between Harley and Ivy, pretty sure that’s where we’re headed but it’s nearly the end of the season and I feel like we’re running out of time… #CobbSquad

6 Likes

I think Lobo would be interesting to see.

5 Likes

:eyes: @DC_Community…Hi. :grin: I’m tagging you here.
Ok, bye.

6 Likes

This. I think it’s been too long and DC should focus on their relationship in a serious way. After the ending of the recent Harley and Ivy mini series leaving a very sour taste on LGBT fans and their romance practically removed from comics, DC should reconsider their strategy. I’m putting all my love in this show and hope it gets renewed because it’s the only place we can get Harley and Ivy.

9 Likes

Personally I’d love to see some bonus clips where we get to see the vocal actors in person doing their lines. I think it’d be amazing to see someone like JB Smoove or Alan Tudyk doing their characters, maybe a side-by-side of the animation while they read.

7 Likes

I think it is a good thing they broke in the main comic universe because there are problems in there relationship that is being addressed in the show but not in the comics.
To me this is the most interesting there relationship has been for a while. In there 20+ year relationship no mater what Harley does or how badly she screws up, Ivy forgives her near instantly but with the way the broke up puts them in a really interesting position. As far as I know, for the first time Harley has to be the one that works for Ivy.
As far as I know the official label for there relationship is a ‘non monogamous, open romantic relationship’, and to me that made no sense. I get why they did irl but in universe it didn’t make sense to me since Ivy is loyal to harley only so it didn’t feel right for Harley to be able to go and sleep and be in some kind of relationship with whoever she wanted to and for Ivy to be okay with that.
So, I think the way that they broke up, if handled correctly, can lead to some really good character development for both characters but mainly Harley. I feel that as she is right now new52/rebirth Harley is too wild to be in a stable long lasting romantic relationship with anyone. so, I think the break up needed to happen and when they eventually get back together in [blank] years time there relationship will be better then it was before.
But this does depend in what the plan is for 5G.

2 Likes

I second this about Swamp Thing. Maybe have a side bar where Ivy goes to help Swamp Thing and focus on their dynamic?

4 Likes