What Would YOU Like to See From a 3rd Harley Quinn Season?

Absolutely. Would love to see Batwoman having fun with the girls. Let me say how nice it is that there is a friendly and inviting community build around the show.

6 Likes

More Harlivy! :white_heart: :green_heart: :rainbow_flag: :rainbow_flag: :rainbow_flag:

12 Likes

Hit a nail in the head there. I would die happy to see Harley in a happy, healthy relationship with someone. Whether it be Ivy or anybody else. :white_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart:

8 Likes

I would be love to see a Girls Night Out sequel in the style of these script writers.

Good_Girls_vs_Bad_Girls

21 Likes

That would be fantastic! I’d very interested in their interpretation of Supergirl. Maybe Power Girl could show up too. I imagine they could pull many gags with her. Respectfully, of course.

8 Likes

My pre-season 2 prediction was that Harley and Ivy would get together in Season 2, and Kiteman would become the main antagonist of either Season 3 or 4. The more I think about it, the more I like the idea that he gets really depressed in Season 3, and then by the start of Season 4 he’s regathered his strength and has a vendetta against Harley and Ivy. I’d just like to see a really competent, villainous version of Kiteman. It would be a new direction for his character that I don’t think we’ve seen before.

6 Likes

If not this season, I’d like to see some serious consequences for killing Penguin and Mr. Freeze. Also what a shame to kill Freeze so early. And to see Lois and Clark again.

4 Likes

I think Birds of Prey, for sure! I’d enjoy seeing Lois again, and if Psycho becomes a full blown nemesis, Donna could be a fun cameo.
Long term, I definitely want to see a Harls & Ivy relationship in full swing, and see Ivy do more Ivy-things. Maybe w/ Swampy… maybe Black Queen-Abby?! :star_struck:
I’d also like a little more from Catwoman. She repped hard for the Cobb Squad finally and we can’t break up the band!
Also, this should go w/o saying, but I’ll do it anyway: more King, Frank, Bane, Gordo… “and Cheryl”. And let’s get Kiteman someone who is actually right for him. He deserves it. Hell yeah! :fist:t3: He should remain an ally too.

14 Likes

Not a season 3.

3 Likes

Oh my gosh, I have an intense need for a roller derby episode now. I’d love to see Harley, Ivy, Babs, and Selina all on one team! :harley_delicioushqtas:

9 Likes

That and more cowbell of course :crazy_face:if they do that they will all will be wearing gold plated diapers I promise you.

2 Likes

Hi,
I just wanted to say hello and I like your profile style from comments to music and art Please feel free to talk by message anytime.

3 Likes

It’s a long shot, but I’d really love if Midnighter appeared. I also second Batwoman. Those characters aside, I also think it’d be cool if we got an animated version of The Gang of Harleys. The jokes for her new crew practically write themselves.

Also, do I even need to say this? More Riddler! Every episode I’m simultaneously thrilled to watch Harley’s story unfold and scared that they’re going to kill the best Batman villain.

8 Likes

I want to see Ivy, Harley, Selina, and Mrs. Freeze together!,

7 Likes

Omg, yes!! How did I forget this?!

6 Likes

@Razzzcat It’d be such a fun episode! Imagine their team uniforms and everything! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

SO fun!

…my brain went directly to Cobb Squad uniforms :joy:

Also: @IvyGirlPoisonIvyLeague & @nu52, Tiny Swamp Thing teaming up w/ Clayface’s hand is genius. :green_heart:
I want it.

6 Likes

The Suicidal Squad. Such an important part of her legacy Should be highlighted and hilariously skewered. :wink:

8 Likes

Agreed! The Cobb Squad needs to return!

5 Likes

Don’t forget Jennifer (or Jen). And bring on Giganta in the Cobb Squad!

10 Likes