What Would YOU Like to See From a 3rd Harley Quinn Season?

I would like to see more Batman related characters, specifically the other robins besides Damien.

I want to see Kiteman’s parents see how happy and Ivy and Kite man are accept their son for loving th Ivy for who she is, not what she is.

1 Like

OH What about other gay characters! I would love to see Harley talk to Batwomen, Midnighter, and Apollo and have a topic about her feelings for Ivy.

7 Likes

I don’t want the Harley/Ivy relationship. It was pushed in the comics but the source material was sisterly love and that shined through more.

As for characters, I feel like they could do something funny with adding mad hatter. More babe, he was hilarious. Clock king might be interesting for a turning back the clock story.

1 Like

More Bane. He gives the best advice.

8 Likes

Hell yeah

3 Likes

I hope a season 3 happens. This show is the main reason I created an account. Without more content I may be terminating my membership.

8 Likes

Just for fun have like some of the obscure Batman villians in the show like Eraser, Camera Man, Dr. No Face and Cavalier. Something like that would be interesting

5 Likes

Waller, The Creep maybe an Atlantis episode.

5 Likes

Yassssss

2 Likes

YEs, he was hilarious!

2 Likes

That was explored in Batman & Harley Quinn.

1 Like

I would like the women to be more open and honest about their emotions and feelings. Also, to be in healthy relationships. I find it difficult to believe that these strong, independent, intelligent women allow themselves to be diminished merely to be with just anyone.

3 Likes

I would like to see Nightwing, Red Hood, and the Teen Titans.

2 Likes

Yeah he was and that’s what we need to see AGAIN in this Harley series!

1 Like

More embarrassing or ironic tattoos. Definitely. :+1:
Poor Ivy needs a cover up, too, maybe :thinking: 3/4 sleeve of roses & thorns or something? Thoughts anyone?

3 Likes

I am here for half-sleeve of this as a cover up :raised_hands:t3:

4 Likes

:raised_hands:t3: @bribriibri. They can come alive maybe, so she doesn’t have to keep little buds stuffed in her jacket :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Man, I’m gonna be kinda bummed when it’s over, tho. Especially w/ no announcement on another season.
Me:
Also, after Ep10, obviously we need more formal wear! Don’t know about anyone else but I can’t wait to see this scene when SS comes out :star_struck:

5 Likes

I would like to see more of the Justice League. It’ll be funny to see how Wonder Woman would react to Harley and Ivy after they saved Themyscira.

11 Likes

As I said before THE CREEPER should be in the next season and here’s some good examples of why! :smirk: :joy:

4 Likes

More Lexi Luthor please.

4 Likes