What’s the worst DC movie ever

Batman & Robin , Catwoman, Superman 3 &4,

Animated Series Superman: Brainiac Attacks
Live Action probably Batman & Robin
Although, none of D.C. Movies are quite perfect. They all have their absurd quirks!

Hands down SHAQ’S STEEL…

Wow.

It must have been so bad I am the only person who seen it to put it on the list lol

tenor.gif

2 Likes

@comicbookjerk You might be right lol. I haven’t seen it, but that looks pretty bad.

@multiverse Whaaaat :slight_smile: Superman III is my favorite Reeve movie.

IMO, Steel has a variety of issues but it’s heart is in the right place thanks to Shaq’s charm. Fun Fact: Steel features actor Charles Napier who played Colonel David in the film and General Hardcastle on STAS and JLU along with a character named Killgore Steed on The Batman (God bless the IMDB).

I’m curious how many people have actually seen supposed “bad” movies and how many just go with the flow and say they’re bad when they haven’t seen them at all.

3 Likes

Robin’s Big Date
(2005)

So… So… So many. I would say Supergirl, I mean as a kid I liked it and it made an impression, to this day if I read a comic book with Supergirl in it I hear Helen Slater’s voice. She embodied Supergirl, at least the pre-Crisis era. But as an actual movie… it was not great production and hearing the script went through so many re-writes explains a lot because the plot is non-sensical and goes all over the place. Steel is bad, but at least the plot while bad is coherent.

Although to be fair I never saw Catwoman or Hex, but honestly I have a hard time believing it could be worse.

1 Like
  1. Supergirl
  2. Steel
  3. Catwoman
  4. Dark Knight
  5. Dark Knight Rises
  6. Green Lantern
2 Likes

My vote is on Man of Steel
Though, to be fair, I haven’t seen Catwoman yet, so I may reserve my judgement :rofl:

I find Dark Knight and Rises overrated too but among the worse? Lol fool plz

Catwoman
Steel
Return of Swamp Thing
Supergirl
Batman & Robin
Superman IV: Quest for Peace
Superman III

1 Like

@ StarOfLyra

I disagree, but may I ask why MoS?

1 Like

Justice League.

While some (Catwoman, Jonah Hex) are just generally bad movies, Zack Snyder’s DC films seem to fundamentally miss the mark, and misunderstand the characters and source material. Batman Vs Superman is dour and makes almost no sense unless you watch a 3+ hour version. Mix that with the expectations, how much those characters mean to people, and the general lack of understanding for what makes those characters stand out, and i have to begrudgingly say BVS.

2 Likes

Superman 3 or 4

Catwoman

2 Likes

Catwoman is atrocious. The weird part is I haven’t seen it since it first came out in theaters and I’m still traumatized.

1 Like

Batman forever is the worst.

Batman ninja
Steel

Superman 3 & 4 were old, but not “bad” for back then. A fool wouldn’t know the difference…smh. Idk think I’d put Jonah Hex up there either. Some of these movies weren’t good, but they weren’t bad.