What’s the worst DC movie ever

???

2 Likes

Catwoman is quite infamous.

3 Likes

Catwoman. It’s a cinematic litter box that’s filled to the brim with stuff.

2 Likes

Catwoman

2 Likes

It’s a toss up between Halle Berry’s Catwoman (2004) and Shaq’s Steel (1997)

3 Likes

I haven’t seen Steel sense I was a kid but yeah Catwoman would be it for me.

3 Likes

Even with top contenders like Catwoman and Steel, I still have to give it to Batman & Robin. Every line of that movie is excruciating.

1 Like

Yep Catwoman and get the raspberry award for superhero movies I think it’s called the raspberry awards the worst films of the year

1 Like

Catwoman should get a Golden Hairball award.

2 Likes

The Superman movies were kind of cringey to me

I never saw Steel, but Catwoman was ungodly awful. Of the current DC films, Suicide Squad was a heaping pile of crap.

Steel.

(Unless we can consider the live action Justice League of America Pilot from 1997 a movie. Then that wins.)

I’m going to go with Batman vs Robin…Yeah Catwoman was awful and frankly so was Green Lantern but nothing had the total “OH MY GOD did you actuallu pay people to do this?” effect on me that Batman and Robin did. And it managed to be THAT terrible with a cast with numerous well thought of actors like Geaorge Clooney and Uma Thurman. And miscasting? Arnold Schwarzenegger has never been thought of as an Academy Award winner possibility but they cast the man as Mr. Freeze? I could see him as maybe Bane… although I doubt he would have pulled off a Hispanic accent. But what gave them the idea he would be great as a brilliant scientist? The dialogue was terrible and I have not even mention that Batsuit with the built in rubber nipples. From start to finish that movie sucked big time … and let us not forget after it hit theaters… we had almost a ten year break before ANY studio even considered making another live action Super Hero movie.

5 Likes

It would be Catwoman for me as well.

1 Like

Batman V Superman

5 Likes

Jonah Hex

1 Like

1984 Supergirl is by far the worst DC movie ever made. Low budget sfx, poor story, no Superman, no Lois Lane, but we do get Jimmy Olsen and an overmatched villan.

The Swamp Thing movie with Adrienne Barbeau. It made Catwoman look almost acceptable in comparison. Horrible.

Swamp Thing has its moments. The Return of Swamp Thing is a big pile of moist muck (Catwoman is the only other bad DC movie worse than it is). But, at least Swamp Thing is Alec Holland in them.

Unlike Catwoman, where the director (Pitof) and Halle Berry wasted so much effort to explain why this alternate take on Catwoman “worked”, that they could’ve just made a proper Catwoman movie starring Selina Kyle and saved all of that energy they wasted trying to impress upon us their piece de resistance of crap.

Some day, someone will make a good Catwoman movie.

Vroom: You LIKE Jonah Hex?