What’s the worst DC movie ever

For what the Jonah Hex movie is, it’s fine (no more, no less, just fine).

I’ll happily take Jonah Hex over other comic based movies (be they DC, Marvel or based on properties from other publishers).

1 Like

The Jonah Hex movie is ridiculous. The stupidity of giving Hex supernatural powers, and reducing Megan Fox’s Tallulah Black knockoff to only like 5 minutes of actual screen time is a disgrace. But even that is better than some of the other movies being mentioned here.

2 Likes

Yeah, giving Hex powers was the only thing I really, genuinely disliked about the movie. The other faults are in the screenwriting area.

Batman and Robin. It’s the movie that killed comic book movies in the 90’s.

Supergirl from 1984 is also pretty awful.

I can honestly say I have never saw Batman and Robin and have no plans to

You have to see B&R! That’s an experience unto itself.

2 Likes

Even though the movie was horrible they did a good job of promoting that movie and also cool toys and whatnot.

…i said what I said and I meant what I said… Jonah Hex!

You need the right mood for Batman & Robin. I can’t say I know exactly what it is, but it can happen

Catwoman… Catwoman’s failings are difficult to describe

Batman & Robin, Superman 4 and Catwoman!

Superman 4

Ok. Gots to agree with Superman iV. And Superman III, really/

1 Like

Johan Hex, I still want my dollar back from the red box, it was just that painful.

I will gladly rewatch Catwoman, Green Lantern, or superman 4 again. but after Johan Hex, Batman & Robin is a close 2nd, to me this are by far the worst DC movies.

Has Bad has Supergirl is I don’t think its has bad has the other films I mentioned.

Batman & Robin is actually pretty entertaining with the accompanying RiffTrax.

Batman Ninja animated and live action would be Batman & Robin

Catwoman. Sorry Ms Berry

It has got to be Catwoman.

Jonah Hex was awesome, I don’t know what these haters are on about.

4 Likes

Regarding Catwoman, Jay Sherman of TV’s “The Critic” said it best: “It stinks!”

2 Likes

I gotta say Catwomen

There have been many bad DC movies, but I believe Justice League for me was the worst. So much from the original version we were led to believe we were getting was cut. Very upsetting. Whedon added so much “cheese” and jokes to the movie that it seemed he was purposely attempting to wreck DCs ship with this movie. With Whedon being a prior Marvel director, I wouldn’t put it past him if he made a side deal with Marvel after he and G. John’s took the reigns from Snyder because he had to deal with his daughter’s suicide. What a shame. I truly hope Snyder version of Justice League comes out and soon. Warner Brothers is sitting on a gold mine and they dont even know it it seems - it’s incredible.

2 Likes

I go with Catwoman.