What’s New 3/16: The Flash and Kid Flash Race Into Let Them Live!

As if time wasn’t enough of a disorienting concept at this point, this past weekend added daylight saving time to the mix—but if your internal clock isn’t quite right, the good news is, we’ve got our weekly dose of new additions to DC Universe Infinite, headlined by a new chapter of DCUI original Let Them Live! Here’s a look at what’s new on DCUI, plus the latest events in the DC Community—including the launch of the all-new DC Book Club!

DIGITAL FIRST SERIES

TITLE ISSUE DATE
Let Them Live!: Unpublished Tales from the DC Vault 4 3/16/21
Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace 20 3/18/21
Batman: The Adventures Continue 15 3/19/21
Challenge of the Super Sons 1 3/22/21

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know where you are checking out first in the comments below!

7 Likes

This is actually Detective Comics #111.

5 Likes

I was going to buy the Wonder Woman 1984 tie-in comic when Wonder Woman 1984 came back to HBO Max and read it then because I hadn’t read it before.

Now I don’t have to because it comes with my membership.

I call that a “win,” I guess. (Ha!)

And LET THEM LIVE! #4.

A Flash story is always fun.

A Jess Chambers, Kid Quick, Flash from Earth-11 Flash ongoing would be fun too, of course. [insert smiley face]

5 Likes

That is what’s nice about the subscription, there are tons of books the last few years, that I would have bought out of curiosity, that now I don’t, cause I know they’ll be on here. It’s saved me money in the long run, and thats less comics stacking up in my closet until I find the time, and motivation, to box them.

4 Likes

I wish there were more archive books added each week.

4 Likes

Let Them Live!: Unpublished Tales from the DC Vault #4 is what I’m checking out first. Absolutely. Love that series and happy to have a surprise fourth issue out already. This one brings us a Flash story? Excellent. So far we’ve gotten The Flash, Batman, Suicide Squad and Nightwing stories from that run and, correct me if I’m wrong, they’re still ONLY available here on DCUI! Love it!

Edit: Look at this final page from Let Them Live! #4 - how do you not love Ambush Bug and this series? Fantastic stuff!

2 Likes