What Are You Currently Reading?

Poison Ivy Thorns

9 Likes

I am currently reading through several different series. I’ve been working through the Triangle Era of Superman, Batman: Knightfall, Geoff Johns’ Teen Titans, the Rebirth Superman titles, Geoff Johns’ Teen Titans, and now Batman/Huntress: Cry For Blood.

8 Likes

I’ve read a few of those titles. Good stuff!

5 Likes

I read some Ram V Catwoman recently, and it reminded me how much I loved his miniseries These Savage Shores, so I’m giving that a re-read. Really a great story.

Other than that, mostly trying to do my “homework” reading so I can be up to speed on the new Batman Incorporated series. :bat:

6 Likes

All of my unread notifications. Again.

9 Likes

I’m reading the 1998-99 Arsenal mini series! It’s only four issues, but it’s REALLY good and honestly I wish it was way longer. It also has these little interviews with Roy Harper at the end of every issue, and those are super interesting

8 Likes

ALmost done

8 Likes

Welp, tried to finish issue #2 of GCPD but it just lost me- story’s moving way too slow and it’s really predictable, so

Current reading list:

Batgirls
Titans United
World’s Finest (2022)
HQAS: Legion Of Bats
Gotham City Year One

7 Likes

Reading Action Comics, started with issue #1 currently on issue #15. It’s been an interesting read so far

6 Likes

Sensational Wonder Woman. I waited and saved up the series to read,as a little treat for myself.

9 Likes

Just finished the two issue arc with her and Lois L. Super good!

6 Likes

I’m reading the OG Justice League International! It’s awesome, but y’all already knew that.
Maxwell Lord is a super interesting character, and I was surprised by how complicated and conflicted he is

9 Likes

George Perez Wonder Woman
The Black Canary Bird of Prey

6 Likes

I just finished Deathstroke Inc 15 issues, and spoilers ahead for those hate spoilers and are not caught up,

I was enjoying it, until there was this weird switch to a " Year One ". There was a lot going on with the initial Black Canary Team up, and the plot and action was interesting, but, the Year One felt like, people were sitting around going, hey what we up too this week, n the other guy says, I dunno, I am getting bored, wana do a Year One for Deathstroke ? and the first guy responds, sure why not.

I would really appreciate, if when these big jumps are being done, the writers insert a brief note some where in the comic, like on the back front cover or any where I don’t care, just don’t make me scower the internet for an answer, an I can promise everyone, someone is going to say, there is an article here explaining it. That is my point, an article is made some where very vague online, instead of just posting it in the obvious place it should be, In The Actual Comic Book. Duh.

See this little box we have to type in, use this much space, of the four corners it is enough for two sentences if you are a linguist master, etc, for those with the skills one sentence is enough. Heck, how about this we can make it into a i think it is called a QR Code that you scan, slap that on there with info on wtf is going on,. meh what ever

5 Likes

I am seriously considering Ultra now also :thinking:

5 Likes

I have Ultra now, and am enjoying it. Having too much stuff I want to read is a nice problem to have, after all.

6 Likes

Just joined a week and a half ago and I’m trying to slowly catch up with DC since Infinite Frontier started. I’m reading Action, Superman: Son of Kal-El and Infinite Frontier daily, plus Zdarsky’s Batman (almost caught up), One-Star Squadron a couple times a week. I finished Flashpoint Beyond as well. Also planning to work through the new Milestone comics, halfway through Hardware Season One. Really enjoying this new era of DC so far, but feeling like I’ll probably branch out into some 80s DC as well soon to get a little old school action going too (probably the post-Crisis era of Superman books).

7 Likes

Welcome! Glad you’re already jumping in and enjoying some good reads.

6 Likes

image image

Read the first two trades of Gerard Way’s Doom Patrol. Good stuff. Up next the Milk Wars crossover.

8 Likes

Halfway through reading Quiver by Kevin Smith, and it’s sort of disarmingly good. Like I knew it would be good but holy moly I am BLOWN AWAY

9 Likes