What Are You Currently Reading?

A place where you discuss whatever you are currently reading. It could be whatever ongoing story your reading in small spurts, whatever you’re binging through, or whatever you happen to be reading on the toilet. Share and discuss here!

106 Likes

Currently reading The Culling arc in my crazy attempt to get through the entirety of the New 52 before I start Rebirth and current comics. I’ve heard nothing but bad things about this arc, so I’m a little worried.

9 Likes

I’ve been binging New Teen Titans (1980). On #37, so have four left and then I’m done with that. Also reading some Golden Age Batman, Silver Flash and 1977 Black Lighting.

I really wish I could have started after Crisis. But my brain wont let me.:confounded::sleepy:

11 Likes

I’ve gone on a “comic bender” before. Binged five whole volumes in a 12 hour period. It gets rough lol.

9 Likes

I’m watch the watchmen motion comic, great stuff. Also reading hawk and dove comics

7 Likes

Robin: Year One

12 Likes

I pulled out my New Teen Titans omnibuses (omnibi?) since they’re rotating out so quickly, in addition to my daily digital buy. Today’s buy was JL Dark 4.

8 Likes

Binge reading Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. and Hawk and Dove on here right now. Also been reading a lot of trades to catch up on some things.

6 Likes

Just finish Teen Titans Annual #1. Now half way through The Culling. I’m liking it so far. Don’t get the hate for it.

10 Likes

Finished The Culling. Loved it. Whoever told me it was garbage was wrong and obviously hates cool things. Now, onto Ravagers Vol. 1.

7 Likes

On the toilet…Beaver Hunt :rofl:

On DCU…Geoff John’s Teen Titans
New 52 Justice League Dark

Current Titles…Justice League
Justice League Dark
Justice League Odyssey
Hawkman
Heros in Crisis
Doomsday Clock
Batman Damned

6 Likes

Marvel Unlimited.

9 Likes

The Savage Hawkman. Good stuff.

5 Likes

The Walmart exclusive Swamp Thing Halloween Horror 100 Page Giant. Capullo’s Swamp Thing is badass.

8 Likes

Starting up New 52 Green Lantern Corps.

9 Likes

Right now, I’m knee deep in the Wonder Woman/Justice League Dark crossover arc, “The Witching Hour.” I gotta say, I’m really pleased with the overhaul done to JLD. I always need more Detective Chimp in my life.

12 Likes

Binging legends of dark knight since they got 100 issues

6 Likes

The comments on this post

10 Likes

lol

3 Likes

Starting up Red Lanterns Vol. 1

5 Likes