What Are You Currently Reading?

Currently reading Cursed Comics Cavalcade #1. It has some cool stories. I’d recommend, so far, if you’ve never read it.

7 Likes

I love a good crossover, I’ve dedicated this year to finding and reading them. I just finished Star Trek/ Green Lantern: The Spectrum War and just started vol. 2: Strange Worlds

Just before that was My Little Pony/ Transformers 1&2

Fun stuff

4 Likes

Finally reading Joker by Brian Azzarello

7 Likes

I just finished a complete read through of Fables including the new issues that are here on Ultra. I love this series!

5 Likes

Finished! Definitely a cool read full of creepy shorts. Would recommend. Now on to the next!

4 Likes

Now starting The Doomed and The Damned #1. Just making my way through the Free To Read stash.

6 Likes

Been making my way through the Batgirls comics, and just grabbed Galaxy: the Prettiest Star to read. I forgot that one was a DC graphic novel until i saw the logo on it.

5 Likes

So glad to hear that someone else likes Fables! I don’t have Ultra (yet?) but I read the entire original series and Batman vs Bigby. Looking forward to the new stuff.

6 Likes

I will be reading Batman Ego soon, as my girlfriend got it for me for my birthday, today, and I’ve never read it before.

8 Likes

Finished Catwoman: Lonely City- it was amaze.
Finished Batman: The Knight- very good.
Just started Gotham City: Year One- we’ll see how it goes.
Been reading the Deathstroke: Year One saga in Deatstroke Inc- Slade, you’re a self-entitled narcissist. And an absentee father.

Ongoing:

Batgirls
World’s Finest (2022)
Titans United
:smiley:

9 Likes

I bought the original run on Comixology before Amazon ruined the app. Was halfway through the run for a second time when the hideous update ruined it. Love it.

5 Likes

Still reading this digitally, but picked up these during my son and wife’s first comic shop experience yesterday.

FWIW, he’s 3 and she’s just never been to a comic shop. :laughing:

5 Likes

I picked up some new series last month.
IDW’s Earth Divers
Dynamite’s Red Sonja
Dark Horse’s Night of the Ghoul
Scout Comic’s West Moon Chronicles
Image’s Hitomi

5 Likes

I really enjoyed this villain. He was unabashedly selfish and blind to anyone else’s opinion. He had created a delicate mask and when it started to crack he just snapped. It was fun.

I think the series took a bit of dip in quality when Sam Humphries left the series.

5 Likes

I’m going to ask for Catwoman: Lonely City for Christmas as the trade comes out. I loved Cliff Chiang’s work on WW. Looks great and frankly, I need more Catwoman material.

What are these others? Especially Deathstroke. Is any previous necessary for them?

5 Likes

Now’s the perfect time to jump in if you’re not familiar with his backstory. :smiley: :+1:

5 Likes

In general, I know it. But is this like a stand alone?

4 Likes

It seems like it’s gonna’ be an ongoing title with updated canon implications, but we’ll have to see what happens.

4 Likes

Well…stand alone in the sense of is any prior reading necessary to it?

4 Likes

Not for the Year One segment of the story that I’m currently reading, no. As far as the regular storyline of the series goes tho- I’m not sure. :thinking:

5 Likes