What Are You Currently Reading?

:star_struck:

@chintzybeatnik- where did you find it?

6 Likes

One of my most fave series in my collection. Preston Payne! :smiley: :+1:

7 Likes

I think I’m reading Grayson, but then I got caught up into Robin War, but now DCUI keeps putting Red Hood/Arsenal issues in front of me. Close to dropping the whole mess and curling up with something else.

7 Likes

You should be able to go right back to Grayson, though?

5 Likes

I could, but I was liking Robin War wanted to finish it then I got handed off to red hood/ arsenal. Had read 2 issues past the Robin War tie-in mindlessly before I noticed.

Robin War has issues with continuity that I’m not liking and the only reason I was reading Grayson was it had Midnighter in it.

5 Likes

Ah, interesting. I would assume you’ve read Orlando’s Midnighter, then. Have you read Batman and Robin Eternal?

5 Likes

Yes, I have. Got a bonus when my favorite bad guy Tao showed up. Business will pick up with Tao, Grifter, Frankenstein, and friends out to kill Grayson. I know they won’t succeed, but it’ll be interesting.

I stopped reading all trinity comics a long time ago.

5 Likes

Well, Midnighter shows up in some fun stuff at the end of Batman and Robin Eternal, so you might still like it.

5 Likes

I was able to find the entire run here:

Batman Strip 1989 : Marshall Rogers : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

It deserves to have a nice hardcover reprint. Especially with Keaton returning to the Mantle of the Bat soon.

7 Likes

Thx! :smiley:

7 Likes

Of course my friend.

batmanthumbs

6 Likes

captainaction

It reprints the 5 issues of Captain Action that DC published, including the great appearance by Superman in issue #1. It’s got some great Wall Wood and Gil Kane art, as well as the first couple issues being written by Jim Shooter when he was still a teenager. Not necessarily the greatest stuff in the world, but it’s still fune late 60’s comics.

7 Likes

That is so cool! I will have to start reading it.

7 Likes

My uncle gave me a copy of Captain Action a very long time ago. Unfortunately I read it, didn’t like it, and did something disrespectful with it

8 Likes

All of my unread notifications, going back three weeks.

12 Likes

I’m reading The Silencer right now, should finish it soon. Then I might give Heroes in Crisis a go or return to DMZ

9 Likes

Oooh, Silencer - underrated book. My favorite of the New Age of Heroes line!

7 Likes

I have been reading some new 52 stuff. Demon Knights wasn’t bad. Omac was forgettable.

7 Likes

I tried some new 52 titles. Most I didn’t like Stormwatch, Team 7, Cyborg. Katana finished good, but it was a job to get there and Batwoman.

8 Likes

The Question #1

12 Likes