What Are You Currently Reading?

Agree 100%. Stitch’s story was a great opener for that book, I loved the presentation, and the Red X pseudo-origin was a great closer. The other stories didn’t really impress me tbh, but this was my favorite issue in the series so far.

3 Likes

Great issue. Love what Tom Taylor and Bruno Redondo are doing on this run.

3 Likes

I am happy Dick and Babs seem to be getting together finally…it seems so easy for Dick to date with Starfire but so hard for him to Finally get together with Babs. God, I hope the bombshell dropped on the last page is true.

I loved the intaragetion seen from the previous issue too…I just noticed the coffee mugs. One is the late adam west holding the bomb He just could not get rid of; the other mug is of the Gotham rogues.
I really need to get caught up on the infinite frontier.

4 Likes

pajing threw number seventy 79 and noticed its the same issues Bruce and selina back together in before the joker war

4 Likes

They do have to figure out what to do with the Gotham Kids. But for what it’s worth, I can dig it. I’m glad they Aged Up Gar and Raven too

4 Likes

Ok,ok, I KNOW, BUT… I just finished LIEFELD’S SNAKE EYES: DEADGAME and enjoyed the hell out of it. His art is still, in my opinion,uh, not great, but his PLOTS are lovingly gonzo and crazy fun. Before this, I was really diggin 70s KIRBY, and the ROBSTER’S story skills at least are strangely comparable. Actually, his take it or leave it art style has a touch of KIRBY as well. Which may read as blasphemy, but true.

5 Likes

Read the first two issues of Wonder Girl. I really liked what I saw of the character in Future State, but two issues in I’m a little lost and I’m guessing that’s because I haven’t been following the current Wonder Woman series. The art is gorgeous and I’m still liking Yara, so I’ll stick with it a while to see if I get invested.

4 Likes

I keep buying comics from BAM but I have yet to read them. It makes me sad…

4 Likes

I’m reading Kyle Baker’s Plastic Man. I don’t think I remember a comic making me laugh as much as this one has. It’s really entertaining and reminds me of wackiness of the Tex Avery Looney Toon’s at times.

3 Likes

well this week i finished Catwoman vol 5 issue # 33 and I have to say i like how it ended =). Nightwing 82,I like how his and Babs relationship is starting to be explored finally and the full reveal of Melinda Zucco’s connection to Dick, Supergirl woman of tomorrow2 like the easter egg in it, and for me surprisingly Superman and the Authority #1…I and enjoyed it. also been reading Batgirl and the birds of prey.

3 Likes

I’ve been loving Mark Waid’s Flash. I had been told it was good over and over again, now getting into it I can say that it’s really fun and enjoyable. I’ve been trying to get into Chuck Dixon’s Nightwing as well, but I haven’t had as much luck.

3 Likes

Finished the Red Hood Rebirth run.

Liked the start and this outlaw team of the dark trinity. They felt like a family and I really liked it. Wish we got more of them. Then he went solo. It was a nice look at Jason ad Roy’s friendship and the new looks was cool. The YOTV with gen outlaw. Cool characters and concept just felt strange for RH but there were parts that made sense such as him want to help out the kids not stray to evil. The the outlaws return in a crazy end of the world paradox demon battle and now Biz is the king of hell. The Dula Debt story sounded really cool but seemed like it was rushed as the end was coming. Artemis and RH teased a relationship but glad they stayed friends. Fits better. The the solo adventure begins and seemed like nice set up just to end after two issues. Nice ending but a lot of jumping around. Overall a very fun run with a nice look into Jason as a character and how much he’s grown.

Finished Endless Winter
Fun winter crossover. Cool moments but enjoyed the flashback story more. Like the old team on there epic quest. The modern was just cleaning up stuff until the end. But fun story with nice lessons on family and the past mistakes.

Also finished Tales From The Dark Multiverse
Very awesome™:+1:. Really like these story. Feel it would make a great anthology tv show with each season being a new tale. The end with duke as the DMs new guardian was cool. Also liked the cool end quotes.

4 Likes

See I’m glad to read this cuz I’m collecting the trades for Red Hood Rebirth run :100:

2 Likes

Nice :+1:

2 Likes

Locke & Key: Welcome to Lovecraft

I’m about to start it in…

now!

3 Likes

Duuuude…so good…enjoy

3 Likes

thanks

2 Likes

I’m sad now. The book has pages torn out so I can’t read it :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

But now I have The Boys

1 Like

Careful with that, The Boys isn’t for everyone

2 Likes