What Are You Currently Reading?

I know.

1 Like

Besides many different readings for all the clubs I am in, I have been reading The Authority on here and Ultimate Spiderman on Marvel.

2 Likes

Wizard World Chicago I forget what year. I’m with a couple friends. One of them buys first 6 issues of The Boys, when DC was publishing. I pick up #1 and my friend warns me, but knows I’m a big darick robertson fan and a bigger Garth Ennis fan.

I read #1 as the ice melts in my ignored drink, I finish keep ignoring my drink and go back and buy the Dynamite trade and consider the weekend a success. We had been there an hour on Thursday

2 Likes

Ronin (found it at the store). At the same time Johns’s run on Aquaman. Granted thanks to the Olympics I am not spending much time on comics right now.

2 Likes

You do have than Paranoia gold medal streak that dates back to 1984.

3 Likes

Currently, I’m reading the Legion of Superheroes during the 1989-2000 run and I’m smack in the middle of the 5YL era.
I’ll be honest, I never had much interest in the Legion during all of my thirty plus years as a serious DC reader/collector.
Back in 1990, when I was really taking my initial steps into Mainstream DC titles, I mostly concentrated on the 20th century heroes (Batman…Green Lantern…Justice League….Flash… and Superman!)
‘My sci-fi future” needs were covered mostly by DC’s STAR TREK and The Next Generation books)
However, a podcast I listen to frequently is co-hosted by a guy who loves the Legion and has professed a particular fondness for this specific period in the title’s long history.
I figured Now that I can read the books here in DC Universe, I may as well give the series a shot!

I

AM

LOVING IT!!!

2 Likes

Just read the news, QUESTION OMNIBUS coming soon…but not soon-soon, so, start saving up

3 Likes

I am excited!

3 Likes

SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK!

tumblr_p0f26wF50e1wn2b96o2_r1_250

3 Likes

Currently reading Infinite Frontier and hoping that it is simmering into something wonderful. Am really tired of “rebirths” of the DC universe and hoping at the end of this one we have several bubble universes where we can have our old favorites still kicking around–but others where a new crop of heros (not necessarily meta) can take the leadership role.

4 Likes

Starting Deathstroke’s Rebirth run. :00_deathstroke: :ttns_deathstroke_glare: :ttns_gif_deathstroke:

Matches well with watching Titans Season 2 again before season 3 starts next week. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I just read all of Convergence and I am trying to decide what to read next.

2 Likes

How about…?

2 Likes

I have read the most recent Hawkman, but I am going to read Hawkworld.

3 Likes

Just read King Shark # 1. Digital First I believe. It was really funny! Great art by Scott Kolins! Which I had no idea had been working on this!!!

4 Likes

Great art? Bryan Hitch?

4 Likes

Read Infinite Frontier # 3. Liked all the art, story was cool. Really liked seeing JSA characters, especially Alan Scott.

3 Likes

I think so. I know he drew the first several issues, and he is drawing the upcoming JSA book.

3 Likes

Welcome back to the community @Bane5150! Glad to hear you enjoyed the first issue of King Shark, I think that one is going to be a fan-favorite for sure. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :kingshark_cutehqtas:

Please let the moderator team know if you happen to need anything!

3 Likes

I just finished all of the prequels and Infinite crisis. 7.5/10

Next, I’m going to read superman versus the klan, Seven Soldiers, and the post Infinite crisis series 52.

After that, I’m going to read John Byrne’s doom patrol and then Grant Morrison‘s new 52 action comics.

3 Likes